Need help with OutfitStudio/BodySlide

Hæretic

I am trying to make some new nipple piercings for my resource mod. I want to include bodyslide files for cbbe and unp so everyone can generate them for their custom body. But I am already failing at repositioning the piercings and saving them with outfitstudio. I get a fatal exception every time I try to save the files and I have no clue why this happens.

Also, I don't know how to make bodyslide files for new clothes so maybe someone can point me to the right direction? but at the moment I can't even try for myself because of the no saving problem...

I attached the new piercing so you can take a look at the nif maybe the problem lies there.

HRPiercing_02.rar

I am trying to make some new nipple piercings for my resource mod. I want to include bodyslide files for cbbe and unp so everyone can generate them for their custom body. But I am already failing at repositioning the piercings and saving them with outfitstudio. I get a fatal exception every time I try to save the files and I have no clue why this happens.

Also, I don't know how to make bodyslide files for new clothes so maybe someone can point me to the right direction? but at the moment I can't even try for myself because of the no saving problem...

I attached the new piercing so you can take a look at the nif maybe the problem lies there.

Outfit Studio crashes because the left nipple ring (not the right one) is missing UV texture coordinates.

I can fix the crash for the next version of Outfit Studio, but you need to add a UV to the mesh anyway (in Blender or where ever).

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to make some new nipple piercings for my resource mod. I want to include bodyslide files for cbbe and unp so everyone can generate them for their custom body. But I am already failing at repositioning the piercings and saving them with outfitstudio. I get a fatal exception every time I try to save the files and I have no clue why this happens.

I attached the new piercing so you can take a look at the nif maybe the problem lies there.

Outfit Studio crashes because the left nipple ring (not the right one) is missing UV texture coordinates.

I can fix the crash for the next version of Outfit Studio, but you need to add a UV to the mesh anyway (in Blender or where ever).

Thanks, the missing uv's indeed where the problem. Of course, I needed to add the uv data anyways so there is no real point in fixing this crash...

Is it maybe possible to change the error message stating that uv data is missing instead? 

After the uv's where added making bodyslide files for the piercings was relatively easy. The only problem I encountered is stretching when the breasts are a lot bigger/smaller than the reference size. I noticed this problem with other nipple piercings before and I suspect there is no fix for this, but maybe you know a solution ?

Archived