Ck and NifSkope Thingy

So i've been trying to assign a bra to a seperate unused body slot (56) and so far things have been going right i think.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/page-1

this is the thing ive been using to try and do the stuff xD

So i've done the creation kit part, then the dayum nifskope appears. First of all, a bunch of errors appear when i open it, (i just downloaded it) and i try to do everything, but when i do the partrition part, the name is like spb_32_(forgot what letters go here) so i am VERY lost.

If anyone can link me to a video tutorial, or you can help me yourself, then thank you.

Also, after i do the creation kit part, i dont know if im supposed to save it to a new esp or not, so yayyy.

Same with nifskope

heres picture of nifskope

http://prntscr.com/c2ffrl

Skyrim uses the SBP ones you can use the other ones if you want but I have never used them. In the CK you have to select default race for both the armor and the armor addon the slots in the armor - armor addon and the nif must all match or there will be problems when you try to wear the item. If you are not going to wear any necklaces with whatever it is you are trying to set to slot 56. You could instead use SBP_35_amulet or if you are not a argonian or the cat race you could also use the SBP_40_tail.

Once you alter a .esp to how you want it in the CK you have click the save button to overwrite it or nothing will change in game. The nifs must both have the same thing done to each one or nothing will change in game and you will also have to save as to overwrite the nif. Most skyrim nifs have a _0 and a _1 nif so what you change in one you will also have to change in the other one as well.

Not many use the SBP_56_mod_chest_secondary so you can also use it if you want.

Skyrim uses the SBP ones you can use the other ones if you want but I have never used them. In the CK you have to select default race for both the armor and the armor addon the slots in the armor - armor addon and the nif must all match or there will be problems when you try to wear the item. If you are not going to wear any necklaces with whatever it is you are trying to set to slot 56. You could instead use SBP_35_amulet or if you are not a argonian or the cat race you could also use the SBP_40_tail.

Once you alter a .esp to how you want it in the CK you have click the save button to overwrite it or nothing will change in game. The nifs must both have the same thing done to each one or nothing will change in game and you will also have to save as to overwrite the nif. Most skyrim nifs have a _0 and a _1 nif so what you change in one you will also have to change in the other one as well.

So you're saying that if i change both of the nifs to spb_40_tail, but what do i do in the creation kit now?

You have to change both the _0 and _1 nifs so that they both match what you do to one nif has to be done to the other one or nothing will change in game. If it only has one nif then you only have to do the one nif.

Same thing in the CK the slot/slots for the armor and the slot for the armor addon have to match the slot/slots you picked in the nif.

You have to change both the _0 and _1 nifs so that they both match what you do to one nif has to be done to the other one or nothing will change in game. If it only has one nif then you only have to do the one nif.

Same thing in the CK the slot/slots for the armor and the slot for the armor addon have to match the slot/slots you picked in the nif.

so in the ck, i changed the biped object to 40, and when i press save, i cant save it to an existing plugin, so what do i do now?

You should be able to just right click on the one you want to edit and change the slot then hit ok then repeat for armor addon. Make sure whatever you opened that you close before trying to save or it'll prevent you from saving. What the is the error that pops up when you are trying to save?

You should be able to just right click on the one you want to edit and change the slot then hit ok then repeat for armor addon. Make sure whatever you opened that you close before trying to save or it'll prevent you from saving. What the is the error that pops up when you are trying to save?

This is a master file, or it is in use.

Its an esp, and i closed out of the armor things

Do you have any other tools open that might be using it like TES5EDIT - wrye bash and so forth? If so close them then close the CK and restart it and try again. I know you can alter a file if it is also open in the things like TES5EDIT. Not sure on the master file thing. 

Do you have any other tools open that might be using it like TES5EDIT - wrye bash and so forth? If so close them then close the CK and restart it and try again. I know you can alter a file if it is also open in the things like TES5EDIT. Not sure on the master file thing. 

i dont have those, i just saved it to a new esp. Im fucked, this is what i get for wanting not every npc to be fooking naked

If you saved it to a new .esp then all you have to do is tick it on in your load order and it should work just make sure it is below the original .esp in your load order. Only time I have ever had a problem saving was when something else was using it. You could try looking in your task manager and see what is all active under processes.

If all else fails you could also try restarting the computer then loading the CK do the modifying then overwrite it and there shouldn't be a problem as nothing should be using it after being restarted.

Depends on the errors and what was used to cause the errors. I know I have had bodyslide outfits throw up a lot of errors before because of something the author did to get the outfit to work but loading them into outfit studio and then exporting them back out fixed those errors.

Depends on the errors and what was used to cause the errors. I know I have had bodyslide outfits throw up a lot of errors before because of something the author did to get the outfit to work but loading them into outfit studio and then exporting them back out fixed those errors.

the errors are -

there were errors during shader compilation -

The fragment shader uses varying D, but previous shader does not write to it.
The fragment shader uses varying A, but previous shader does not write to it.
Out of resource error.

ob_parallax+glowmap.prog:

The fragment shader uses varying HalfVector, but previous shader does not write to it.
Out of resource error.

ob_parallax.prog:

The fragment shader uses varying HalfVector, but previous shader does not write to it.
Out of resource error.

ob_parallax_vcol_ad.prog:

Out of resource error.

Start outfit studio then select file - load outfit - browse make a copy of the nif that is popping up the errors and drop it into the box that pops up and select the nif hit open - ok. It should load into it once it's done click file - export and overwrite the nif. Load the nif into nifskope and see if the errors are now gone.

Start outfit studio then select file - load outfit - browse make a copy of the nif that is popping up the errors and drop it into the box that pops up and select the nif hit open - ok. It should load into it once it's done click file - export and overwrite the nif. Load the nif into nifskope and see if the errors are now gone.

Btw, the errors i typed popped up when i opened nifskope from mod organizer. Do i run it from mod organizer? or not?

Archived