BodySlide/RaceMenu(CBBE Morph) totally ineffective

I'm using Mod Organizer and I've installed CBBE body, along with XP32 skeleton, HDT Physics Extensions, RaceMenu, then BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

It should be it, no other component required AFAIK, obviously got latest versions of SKSE and LOOT.

While installing BodySlide I've chosen the 'RaceMenu Morphs for CBBE' option in the 'RaceMenu plugin' section and the 'Pre-built CBBE HDT + Morphs' option in the 'Pre-built Morphable Bodies' section.

I've noticed my character body was pretty much like the standard CBBE Curvy body, so I tried to edit the sliders through the race menu UI, but all sliders in the body sections were set to 0 and any changes I made were ineffective.

Then I tried to use BodySlide to build some pre-sets (ticking the checkbox 'RaceMenu Morphs') outside of Mod Organizer like a noob, but then I've added the executable and been running it from MO till now (still unsure wether I should hold Ctrl while clicking on build, can't find info about that), yet to no avail.

I am also using the 'HDT Breast and Butt Physics' and 'I love Cleavage CBBE HDT' mods, and what I'm noticing is that my character's naked body seems to be unaffected by physics (no bouncing).

And that should be it, I've been googling for days but still haven't found a solution so I'm posting this here as other people's solved issues (albeit someone almost identical to mine, but the physics issue) couldn't help me out, sorry if this is actually a trivial issue but I'm loosing hope, and thank you in advance for your attention.

-Run BS2 through MO.

-I use the hold ctrl and build them into Override in MO and after that I "create mod" from that folder.

-I also tick the "Racemenu Morphs" before building.

-Also you need to build CBBE HDT body (if that was what its called) in BS2 using any CBBE Body Preset.

-The Racemenu Morphs I just use for the mod  WeightMorphs so that body and outfits scale with it.

Still doesn't work, here's what I'm trying to do:

24axxli.png

Then I simply Ctrl + Click the 'Build' button.

My guessing is that some reference to this working directory is screwed up and it won't get the custom files, nor apply physics on them.

Alright, I think I've better isolated the issue: the problem presents with custom races, so for the time being I've got rid of them

I've found this video that taught me about the 'Overwrite' thing at the bottom of the list and how to use it properly:

Everything seems to be working as intended, wether my character is naked or dressed, everything besides collisions at least.

I know it's OT, but I've searched around and it seems that I need some config file in .xml format for that, as it seems HDT physics don't come with one on its own?

Collisions are still failing for me, I'm running both FNIS and BodySlide, using 'CBBE Body HDT' as body and 'ALSL Body TBBP 1.2 Armors&Clothes' as preset

I can't seem to figure out precisely which body/preset should I use but in that post it doesn't look like CBBE works, and requires UNP instead, maybe I'm just mistaken

EDIT: Also, I'm using this mod as armor replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

For CBBE HDT u may have to equip havok object.

just open console and type:

help "havok"

player.equipitem xxxxxxxxx 1

-can also be done with npcs by selecting them when console is open by clicking on them with cursor.

-also choose "strip item" in sexlab mcm and choose "never unequip" for havok object

Alright I think I've made it! I was just building the wrong body.

Now verything seems to be working as intended, besides offsets with some creature animations but I guess that's up to me to fix.

Thank you very much for your help @Arthacs!

Marking this as solved.

Archived