Help x0x - Several Glitches - Starting from 0

oh hey, use the top download mirror link for more nasty critters. it's the 9.3 version FOMOD. but i see you have in disabled (it's a bit tricky to get the schlongs to work)

yeah, doing major uninstallation stuff usually requires a new game or a hefty trust in save game script programs. but *shrug* no big deal i suppose continuing with the havok crap for this playthrough.

btw, that's not 'load order'...that's mod organizer's 'left pane' (installation order)...the 'right pane' is "load order"

that's the succubus race i thought you had. okies, check page 3 of the comments for that mod. you'll see bodyslide instructions...it's a bit...user unfriendly. i could try and make it work for my game...kinda interested in the succubus stuff. *shrug* i'll give it a whirl and let you know

===

EDIT (approx an hour later)

well, honestly, my gut instinct is to assume that this succubus 'race' simply added wings and horns (and a facial alteration) to my base skeleton/body. There was no problem with HDT...everything still worked fine. of course, i did follow the instructions to use bodyslide to get the .nif files into overwrite (which i then dragged into the succubus mod's "body" folder)

BTW, when i installed succubus i chose the TBBP version. The bodyslide settings were cbbe tbbp body plus a custom preset i got off of another mod.

oh hey, use the top download mirror link for more nasty critters. it's the 9.3 version FOMOD. but i see you have in disabled (it's a bit tricky to get the schlongs to work)

yeah, doing major uninstallation stuff usually requires a new game or a hefty trust in save game script programs. but *shrug* no big deal i suppose continuing with the havok crap for this playthrough.

btw, that's not 'load order'...that's mod organizer's 'left pane' (installation order)...the 'right pane' is "load order"

that's the succubus race i thought you had. okies, check page 3 of the comments for that mod. you'll see bodyslide instructions...it's a bit...user unfriendly. i could try and make it work for my game...kinda interested in the succubus stuff. *shrug* i'll give it a whirl and let you know

===

EDIT (approx an hour later)

well, honestly, my gut instinct is to assume that this succubus 'race' simply added wings and horns (and a facial alteration) to my base skeleton/body. There was no problem with HDT...everything still worked fine. of course, i did follow the instructions to use bodyslide to get the .nif files into overwrite (which i then dragged into the succubus mod's "body" folder)

BTW, when i installed succubus i chose the TBBP version. The bodyslide settings were cbbe tbbp body plus a custom preset i got off of another mod.

How'd it work!? Oh god thanks for the update lmao, And Woops.. XD I'll post a link of my load order, this time the correct one. x'D 

Also i've noticed that some random NPC's in my Skyrim seem to be ...Footless, no. Not bare foot, Literally footless like .. Maven from Riften has no feet but some other NPC's do have feet. It's really odd. 

As for the Succubus + BodySlider Can you please teach me how to do it? XD I already struggle with user friendly guides , the user unfriendly guide is going to kill me x.x lol

By the way I noticed something in my game, So okay you need to run FNIS everytime you want to make changes within the animations or bodies, right? Well my game doesnt seem to be able to run with only one FNIS/Overwrite mod thing, I have to run FNIS 3 times and make the FNIS Overwrite mod three times and activate them at the same time to avoid having a CTD from startup, Should I reinstall everything again and just make one FNIS-Overwrite file?

Ah right about MNC 9.3 I'm unsure which version I'm running it with but I'll download it today(again), and..yeaaah Schlongs are really hard to get to work, so far whenever I try to run MNC Some animals lack animations, for instance and the only one I've noticed.. chickens. chickens won't do a thing.

oh!! I almost forgot, I was willing to ask you.. Is there any mod for threesums or similar? Oh and whenever I try to use Sexlab(Self) -The spell- On my character, I supposed It'd make my character to .. well Masturbate but nothing happens lmao, am i missing a mod?

Oh and last but not least XD I used to run Sexlab aroused until It glitched and it wouldn't stop repeating, over... and over.. and over " Sex lab aroused installed! " at the top left corner, so i uninstalled it x.x 

MAVEN 1

footless npcs. i'm assuming that you might have moved or deleted certain .nif files for the feet? that it happens on some/most npcs is interesting...that could help trace which mod you might have fiddled with? ...although i would suggest getting rid of that stupid 'nudesuit' mod (nudesuits in sexlab tend to turn things invisible)

BODYSLIDE WALKTHROUGH

1. in mod organizer go to the right pane and open the 'data' tab and scroll all the way down to find "caliente tools" folder and open that up
  2. go into the bodyslide folder and right click the "bodyslide.exe" and add as executable
  3. now use the dropdown executables menu to select body slide and hit 'run'
  4. upper left corner of bodyslide select the outfit/body of your choice (i suggest CBBE Body TBBP), then select your favorite preset
  5. WHILE HOLDING CTRL click the big "build" button and you should get popup. close it and bodyslide
  6. open overwrite file and open the folders to see the nif files
  7. right click your succubus mod and select open in explorer; open the folders to find the 'body' folder and open that
  8. drag your overwrite nif files into the succubus 'body' folder
  9. you have now successfully created the meshes needed for HDT full bouncy succubus body

TRIPLE WTF?

triple fnis overwrite mods?? i shudder to think how you could have possible troubleshooted THAT particular fix...bizarre. i wonder if you're doing something else that causes your CTD problem. you mean CTD at program start up? at main screen? at game session load?

SEXLAB FOLLIES 1

shitty about sexlab aroused (someone had an answer to that...albeit horribly complicated) threesomes are handled by some mods, yes. there are even alternative animations available via SLAL packs for SL animation loader. I use those and 'defeat' + 'death alternative' (i first sought help in figuring out the MCM options here)  i don't think they have chicken animations yet...check the MNC page for updates. heh. i assume that was humor though.

(OBSOLETE) SAFE LOADING SAVE GAME

personally, i would recommend biting the bullet and starting a new game using 'alternative start' (usually, when installing mass numbers of mods you can't use the vanilla start because it goes bonkers)...it loads you into a small cell and there you can wait till all your MCM stuff has loaded before choosing any start options, including the 'vanilla' intro

Ty for the guide on CBBE BodySlider, I'll be doing it in a bit, Just currentlly struggling with ANOTHER thing LMAO, hahaha So i was playing yesterday with the thief guild and finished the main quests until I ran unto Delvins side quest to get the Masterthief armor thingie, It seems he's bugged and won't stop repeating how Olfrid form Whiterun is so thankful about the job we did and etc e.e"

Anywaaaaaaay back to what we were talking about. xD 

I believe I've Nudesuit disabled, i got rid of it once I found out Sofia could be fixed by another mod, and oh God! Did my Sofia become a hot lady now! But Yeah Most of my NPC's at Solitude are footless too, I dunno. I haven't really tweaked around with NPC's body or rather.. Anyone's bodies since, I want to have a fresh start when I do some modfications on Bodyslider

So Threesomes are made by othermods? Ah.. I thought it was within Sexlab framework, Goofy me. 

Yeah,.. I really enjoyed the Sexlab aroused idea since it gives you somewhat of immersion regarding a ..well A succubus role since She's got to take care of her sexual needs, but getting that message so often was really annoying.

Now,.. About the chicken Lmao, Yeah I was messing around with the mod when I first got it, I was shocked by the huge acquis of animations being added and within the changelog I read " chicken " so I was goofing around and casted it on a chicken but nothing happened! Then I went back into MNC and hentai creatures to check if i misread, There was actually an image so.. That's where the chicken story came from LOL. 

Also.. Do you know of any good BDSM Mod?

P.S: Ah , right Since We're like.. at half of Troubleshooting and clearing the list You were so SOO kind to help me to sort it out, I'll make a character in your honor, or take some screen captures of my character , or something!  ^o^ 

Hnngg..?! Start a new game from 0?! T___T I'm already level 22 lmao

Would i need to restart everything all over again? ;O; 

Do I have to delete my old Saves and character? :o

I actually did make a new character now that i think about it, Would that suffice or.. do i need to really make a new start? 

just try it out to test the FNIS triple patch and other things like the missing feet, etc (keep the old saves for now)...create a new game yes.

the person who gave the complicated answer to the sexlab aroused glitch (see the link i edited in) may have the solution for your problems via the save game script removers, etc.

Ty for the guide on CBBE BodySlider, I'll be doing it in a bit, Just currentlly struggling with ANOTHER thing LMAO, hahaha So i was playing yesterday with the thief guild and finished the main quests until I ran unto Delvins side quest to get the Masterthief armor thingie, It seems he's bugged and won't stop repeating how Olfrid form Whiterun is so thankful about the job we did and etc e.e"

I believe I've Nudesuit disabled, i got rid of it once I found out Sofia could be fixed by another mod, and oh God! Did my Sofia become a hot lady now! But Yeah Most of my NPC's at Solitude are footless too, I dunno. I haven't really tweaked around with NPC's body or rather.. Anyone's bodies since, I want to have a fresh start when I do some modfications on Bodyslider

So Threesomes are made by othermods? Ah.. I thought it was within Sexlab framework, Goofy me. 

Yeah,.. I really enjoyed the Sexlab aroused idea since it gives you somewhat of immersion regarding a ..well A succubus role since She's got to take care of her sexual needs, but getting that message so often was really annoying.

Now,.. About the chicken Lmao, Yeah I was messing around with the mod when I first got it, I was shocked by the huge acquis of animations being added and within the changelog I read " chicken " so I was goofing around and casted it on a chicken but nothing happened! Then I went back into MNC and hentai creatures to check if i misread, There was actually an image so.. That's where the chicken story came from LOL. 

P.S: Ah , right Since We're like.. at half of Troubleshooting and clearing the list You were so SOO kind to help me to sort it out, I'll make a character in your honor, or take some screen captures of my character , or something!  ^o^ 

THIEVES QUEST BUGS

Olfrid repeating his thanks? i checked the quest on wiki and he is supposed to promise his support for the thieves guild. i wonder if something in your mods triggered an endless loop? perhaps it's an indication your savegame is bloated with papyrus scripts.

MAVEN 1

nudesuit files might still have overwritten stuff and by disabling you might have buggered the feet? regardless, i'm pretty sure i remember seeing feet.nif stuff (akin to the files in succubus body folder...you'll see feet.nif files there too) ...definitely check a new game to see if there's a problem still.  BTW, is it only one gender with the missing feet? oh, and run bodyslide to generate CBBE feet...might solve your issue (select the CBBE feet option, and your preset, then hit 'build' and you'll get a popup)

SEXLAB FOLLIES 2

you are using FNIS spells to make the sex animations inherent to sexlab work? haven't really used it so don't know if there's a command for orgies.

hopefully the sexlab aroused message repetition is solvable via save game script scalpers...or a fresh game as the last resort...you're eventually going to run into the ground anyways because uninstalling mods is a really bad idea for a save game...it adds up over time.

hentai creatures. yeah, i disabled that option when i installed MNC...not really a fan of matchmaker mod and others of that ilk.

MY BDSM LIST

BDSM...yeah. definitely. lol. of course, that leads into a whole shitload of mods that are interdependent. i'll just list all the loverslab mods i've installed and haven't disabled

• SOS (full)
  • SexlabFramework
  • MNC
  • Jcontainers
  • Creature Framework
  • SLanimLoader
  • (a bunch of SLAL packs)
  • sexlab Aroused
  • DeviousDevices-assets
  • ZazAnimationPack
  • DeviousDevices-integration (the core of the BDSM mod family i installed)
  • DeviousDevices-expansion
  • CumTextures Remake
  • SlaveTats
  • (manually installed a bunch of packs for it)
  • DeviousHelpless
  • DeviousCaptures
  • DeviousCidhna
  • RadiantProstitution
  • SexisGuardsandNPCs
  • SexWithThieves
  • SkoomaWhore
  • WetFunctionRedux (don't think i have it working correctly yet)
  • DangerousNights2
  • AmorousAdventures
  • PetCollar (currently haven't bothered fitting it...it's quite...lol...effective if you lower the theshold in MCM)
  • All-in-One HDT animation pussy (honestly i don't think it's working for me)
  • SexlabDefeat
  • Apropos

BDSM MODDING

INTRODUCTORY

i'd probably recommend petcollar to start you off. it's quite hilarious if you lower the npc aroused theshold...there might be some delay...it'll be a really heavy script load on your system so be patient when moving through areas.

There's also a new mod called "SLUT" lol.

Olfrid repeating his thanks? i checked the quest on wiki and he is supposed to promise his support for the thieves guild. i wonder if something in your mods triggered an endless loop? perhaps it's an indication your savegame is bloated with papyrus scripts.

nudesuit files might still have overwritten stuff and by disabling you might have buggered the feet? regardless, i'm pretty sure i remember seeing feet.nif stuff (akin to the files in succubus body folder...you'll see feet.nif files there too) ...definitely check a new game to see if there's a problem still.  BTW, is it only one gender with the missing feet? oh, and run bodyslide to generate CBBE feet...might solve your issue (select the CBBE feet option, and your preset, then hit 'build' and you'll get a popup)

you are using FNIS spells to make the sex animations inherent to sexlab work? haven't really used it so don't know if there's a command for orgies.

hopefully the sexlab aroused message repetition is solvable via save game script scalpers...or a fresh game as the last resort...you're eventually going to run into the ground anyways because uninstalling mods is a really bad idea for a save game...it adds up over time.

hentai creatures. yeah, i disabled that option when i installed MNC...not really a fan of matchmaker mod and others of that ilk.

BDSM...yeah. definitely. lol. of course, that leads into a whole shitload of mods that are interdependent. i'll just list all the loverslab mods i've installed and haven't disabled

• SOS (full)
  • SexlabFramework
  • MNC
  • Jcontainers
  • Creature Framework
  • SLanimLoader
  • (a bunch of SLAL packs)
  • sexlab Aroused
  • DeviousDevices-assets
  • ZazAnimationPack
  • DeviousDevices-integration (the core of the BDSM mod family i installed)
  • DeviousDevices-expansion
  • CumTextures Remake
  • SlaveTats
  • (manually installed a bunch of packs for it)
  • DeviousHelpless
  • DeviousCaptures
  • DeviousCidhna
  • RadiantProstitution
  • SexisGuardsandNPCs
  • SexWithThieves
  • SkoomaWhore
  • WetFunctionRedux (don't think i have it working correctly yet)
  • DangerousNights2
  • AmorousAdventures
  • PetCollar (currently haven't bothered fitting it...it's quite...lol...effective if you lower the theshold in MCM)
  • All-in-One HDT animation pussy (honestly i don't think it's working for me)
  • SexlabDefeat
  • Apropos

i'd probably recommend petcollar to start you off. it's quite hilarious if you lower the npc aroused theshold...there might be some delay...it'll be a really heavy script load on your system so be patient when moving through areas.

haha...a roleplay thanks. never had one of those. lol

EDIT: completed final edit on this post

Yeah, Uh. I finished the Imitation Amnesty quest; which had me finishing Olfrids Quest, his entire dialogue was fine, the problem was when i returned to the thief guild, Here's a more detailed link of the issue.

Oh thank god I thought I had to delete my previous character and just forget entirely about my baby Britney the succubus and her follower Sofia the cow ( I made her look like a cow with animal ears. )

I'll start a new character right meow. I was scared of losing my duo </3

And while I'm at it I think I'll try to see if Bodyslider works + Familiar faces ( Apparently It's a nice way to change inbetween your characters and have them meet up in a designated area, Gasp! )

If It's necessary I'll just make a preset of my character, put it onto my new character and give my self Exp/Level... I just hope Sofia's level can be fixed too lol

update: Well,... I closed skyrim accidentaly and now it just keeps CTD'sing non whenever i try to load up a game. Ehhhhh... I think I'll reinstall Skyrim all over again.. e.e Sigh T_T Is there anyway to download Skyrim + the 3 DLC's from Steam and NOT have them install, Just have the whole game .. say. In a USB so i can just plug it into my computer and install  instead of downloading every single time i mess up? It'd save up time.

(I mean to have the installer on usb, not the raw game. xD )

Whenever I run Loot it just ..kills my skyrim like entirely, it's back to CTD's whenever loading any file :( Rip,  Seems like I'll have to reinstall it all over again, not even the triple FNIS patch is working now xD, though... Do you think Olfrid and the foot glitch will be fixed if i reinstall Skyrim? 

Update: Reinstalling Skyrim.. T_T 6% I hope Internet doesn't dies on me. 

Skyrim : Installation & Setup : Start to Finish

by GamerPoets

https://youtu.be/akfICm8eCWs?list=PLlN8weLk86XjyJvXZ2MDBJRyeBPDMKZqx

#1. did you install steam into program files? don't. workaround is installing skyrim outside program files

#2. have you uninstalled skyrim? i usually found that starting a new game and loading my old save from that point helped...one assumes you have alternative start so you don't get ganked by the intro to a new vanilla character (mods+intro right at the start = ouch)

#3. follow that link above. highly highly recommended if you're going to reinstall

#4. mod organizer allows you to futz around with your game and not have to reinstall (if you did it right)

SUCCUBUS RACE PRE-PACKAGED ARMOR

btw, your succubus clothing/armor (the seductress stuff) isn't HDT enabled. doesn't even have bodyslide to enable it...it's in the works but don't hold your breath

I don't use the Succubus Armor/Seductress ; 

currently I'm using " S-Outfit " for My main character and .. Uh .. Aradia's outfit for Sofia 

I also use this dress whenever im not in combat, of course i replaced my vanilla outfits for some with HDT physics like this one

Update: I got skyrim files on my laptop now, i'll just use an usb and swap the files to my desk computer.. HNNGGG i'm scared lmao I have to do all the modding from 0 all over again... >o<

long as you watched gamerpoets you got all the suggestions/tips i could possibly give you on that end.  I've finally gotten to lvl10 on my character after ...what? almost 2 months of solid modding.

i would counsel you to avoid the boob/butt bouncing mod and see if you notice any lack thereof.

also, i hope you have alternative start. it's essential to heavily modded games since the intro goes nuts with too many scripts

long as you watched gamerpoets you got all the suggestions/tips i could possibly give you on that end.  I've finally gotten to lvl10 on my character after ...what? almost 2 months of solid modding.

i would counsel you to avoid the boob/butt bouncing mod and see if you notice any lack thereof.

also, i hope you have alternative start. it's essential to heavily modded games since the intro goes nuts with too many scripts

Yesh I do have Alternative Start, I'm just minutes about to get my Vanilla Backup into my desk computer

Update: Finally YAY!!  I got my Skyrim to work again, and this time I have a vanilla backup AND  " Vanilla-Modded " Back up when things ran smoothly ANDDDDD somehow.. I managed to get my self some save files BEFORE Delvin decided to be a troll and get glitched, Yay! 

Now I'm going to do the CBBE Body slider on my succubus,... Wish me luck!!!! 

If it works correctly I'll be bringing my Xbox360 Skyrim character into my Computer, Oh God I'm so happy! lol

I can't wait , I hope I do alright at trying to use CBBE Bodyslider ><

Update: Been playing the brand new Skyrim once again, and uhhh.. I noticed while roaming around in Riften, ... Maven has no feet again.. LOL....

Forgot to ask you, can you pls post a list of your entire mods you've installed pls? :3 I want to use your MOd list so i can have an idea of which mods should I add and so on

ty!

maven

you loaded a old save and maven has no feet? try a new game and let me know so we can troubleshoot that a bit further.

So it's definitely an active mod conflict that's creating the disappearing feet, either in the install order or the load order. Maven is old...perhaps the conflict arises with oldfeet? try to see if you can find males without feet. strange that it only affects feet.nif and not hands.nif

The only things that can cause invisible limb or body part problems are Skeleton replacers (if more than one is active that work for the same models), even if there's only one skeleton replacer there's a file in the skyrim data folder somewhere (I forget where exactly) that has an unnecessary script or command or whatever (it's been awhile for me, used to have problems with the 3rd Person view height and had to fix that a long time ago).

Aside from Skeleton Replacers causing these issues, there could be mods that modded the same thing(s).

Using LOOT along with FNIS, and of course TES5 Edit for cleaning dirty edits should solve these problems most of the time.

link

I messed around with installation orders of some of my mods and everything is running smoothly now. Don't know which one but it works.

link

Now then, what is a skeleton replacer? it's usually fairly obvious. you'll need to post your current install order (the way you usually do) to have a looksee.

I'm assuming you know how to make 'clean' version of the vanilla files with TES5Edit.   If you use LOOT as well, via MO, it should tell you which mods have dirty edits (although remember to check if the author intended it that way before cleaning those) which you can then clean the same way via TES5Edit.

1. What i recommend, after dicking around with dirty edits, is to have a savegame right next to maven to see if that fixes things
  2. after that try moving your armor mods, one by one, to the bottom of your install order..checking each time to see if that fixes maven
  3. lastly, if the above don't work, disable one by one your armor replacers (there's a few threads on nexus talking about that being the issue) and load that save each time to see if any of them cause the issue. I'd try disabling the cleavage one last.

My mods

be aware i haven't exactly followed the STEP wiki guide for installation order...i should clean that order up at some point. I have the minimal system requirements so don't have HD nor ENBs; i tend to shy away from extensive weapon additions, armor additions, followers, magic overhauls, alchemy overhauls, crafting overhauls, new places and objects, races, lighting enhancements (except for torches/lanterns/dark dungeons), weather overhauls, and children.
I use LOOT, wrye bash, dual sheath redux reproccer, real shelter reproccer, and FNIS religiously.  I use TES5Edit to sort masters of mods that wrye bash says has got messed up (alot of loverslab mod authors screw up the dawnguard/dragonborne vanilla order)
I recently used save cleaner and after that the script scalper (even deleting active threads) which really buggered up my latest savegame, but i think it's worth it to see what mods put a ridiculous amount of pressure on my system.
The intent of me modding in the first place was to get bouncing boobs, and that devolved into making my female character the "whoreborn"...so, yeah, basically my fiance hates this game. Total Rape Culture™

installorder.7z

Lmao I'm curious is your character the chick on your profile picture? xD 

As for The Delvin glitch I managed to sort it out after deleting and using the commands , over and over. But.. I finally finished my Thief guild Quest, Anyhoowww. Yeah It's only a few handful of female NPC's that are footless, the one I remember the most is Maven, and some other girls around Solitude, for instance. One dark elf that runs a clothing shop, forgot her name. and two other girls in the town.

though all the other girls retained their footsies so.. Duno.

Don't you worry I don't play skyrim in the best Computers either, It's currently at the Lowest Quality possible, oddly enough.. my laptop seems to be able to run it in mid Quality even though it's older and not so good..? I guess my laptop just misses me using it. haha

Ah, Yeahm the good old TE5Edit and Loot, I tend to avoid those two since whenever i ever use them it would crash Skyrim nonstop. The many several times I've used them they tend to point out that my DLC's (official ones) are dirty, so whenever I try to clean them the game just Ploop, becomes useless entirely and it's CTD' village.

I understand your feeling regarding Making your character into whoreborn hahaha, 

My little character has taken the path of a silent assassin that hunts for aching rods whenever she's hungry, I plan to make her some sort of a queen or a royalty for my next characters, A whole roleplay scenario and stuff.~

Also So sorry!! i haven't used CBBE body slider yet ! I was so focused on fixing that Delvin glitch that i got side tracked, I hope I put my hands to work on the Bodyslider today at night if not tomorrow morning!

Ah Forgot to ask you; That time you used CBBE BodySlider + Succubus Race , did you run it with Deadly Drain? Reason of me asking this it's because the combination of these 3 mods were the ones that killed my skyrim several times.

I think you've to run DeadlyDrain with something called DDEdit or.. something along those lines. 

haha...you'll like "petcollar" mod then to detect hungry rods

PROFILE PICTURE
no no..one wishes. It's actually from one of the artists credited in iluvloading mod. I don't think this particular pic made it into the mix though. lol

MAVEN

excellent...all female. all i'll bet use noble shoes? one hopes. see attached maven screenshot

post-899217-0-62616400-1470356985_thumb.jpg

CLEANING ESMs/ESPs

as for the CTDs with cleaning stuff, go back and watch gamepoet. he's a genius, and easy listening.

DEADLY SUCCUBUS SLIDE 1

DDedit is just a customizer of the affects of the drain towards NPC breasts and genitals...at least that's what it looked like when i ran it as a program outside of MO.

As for the problems with skyrim because of "these 3 mods" might not actually be related to those particular mods but more likely something else

I actually don't really like the succubus race...it's wings and tail aren't HDT for one. it's too much roleplay for another. and i'm kind of suspicious about how the tail and wings are going to screw with sexlab animations - probably break them entirely?

MY INSTALL ORDER

here's a better screenshot of my installation order (1file instead of 7)

installorder.7z

oh god :o her name's really Whoreborn xD 

I believe It might be those shoes, so i guess the texture for those shoes are missing or something? lol 

I haven't used pet collar yet but once I get CBBE Bodyslider + Deadlydrain running I'll make sure to take a look at it!

Update: I made some tests on BodySlider and it didn't work but uh, now my nude body is on a different tone than my face @_@

GRAY FACE BUG 1

yeah, strange. i noticed that mismatch of color on Sapphire during a radiant prostitution scene...her head is a darker shade than the rest of her body. i wonder if it was that way to start? very bizarre.

I think i'll start a new game, bomb over to riften and see if i can reproduce it

DEADLY SUCCUBUS SLIDE 2

so what exactly is the problem, you believe, between bodyslide and deadlydrain?

yeah, strange. i noticed that mismatch of color on Sapphire during a radiant prostitution scene...her head is a darker shade than the rest of her body. i wonder if it was that way to start? very bizarre.

I think i'll start a new game, bomb over to riften and see if i can reproduce it

so what exactly is the problem, you believe, between bodyslide and deadlydrain?

How fun is radiant prostitution? Oh and uh..

Well thing is, I used to have Bodyslider + Deadlydrain installed and I toyed around with Bodyslider, didn't work or so i thought, Then Decided to make my succubus have some fun but since Deadly drain has a feature which is " Gain " You grow in size or rather.. your breasts and ass grow in size as she feasts on sex.

Sooo whenever I feasted my Skyrim would CTD :c

RADIANT PROSTITUTION

radiant prostitution is pretty tame. work for an innkeeper turning tricks and they get a cut once you're done (most customers leave around 11pm)...once you get enough 'levels' with the innkeeper you start getting job offers outside the inn.  I try not to get too greedy or else Sexlab Aroused 'time' factor gets out of control.

DEADLY SUCCUBUS SLIDE 3

so after running bodyslide just once your game would CTD upon feasting, whereas before it wasn't. kinda makes some sort of sense, if true.

CURRENT PROJECT

GRAY FACE BUG 2

BTW, this new game...i get to riften and Sapphire is completely invisible. no effing clue why. So i figure reloading a save game at that point will fix it (getting to be really cynical about bethesda) and voila there she is...and she's got the mismatching head to the rest of the body...straaaange.

I looked sapphire up on wiki and she's a nord so it's her head that's the problem...only thread i could find is some guy saying you gotta delete skyrim completely and start again...
I think i may have to do that myself, since what i think is causing this is me deleting stuff in the vanilla data folders (yeah, i thought i was so smart. lol)

I'll try "validating steam files" (after backing up my .ini files) via steam and see if that fixes any vanilla issues i tampered with...welp that was a waste of time.

i then guessed it might be the KS hairdos for NPCs mod i installed, and sure enough there was some mention of a "grey face" bug that talked about facetint folders...using windows search that gave me a bunch of mods with that folder (dwarvenbikini, amorousadventures, dangerousnights, skoomawhore, and a few disabled mods)
i'm going to guess that it may be the amorousadventure for sapphire? assuming there is one ("Love And Death In Riften") that would mean Mjoll, being a nord, would have the same face bug. Maven is nord too, but doesn't have that problem...but isn't part of the amorousadventure.

ah, damn, so removing KS hairdos female NPC overhaul fixed the grey face. *sad face*

radiant prostitution is pretty tame. work for an innkeeper turning tricks and they get a cut once you're done (most customers leave around 11pm)...once you get enough 'levels' with the innkeeper you start getting job offers outside the inn.  I try not to get too greedy or else Sexlab Aroused 'time' factor gets out of control.

so after running bodyslide just once your game would CTD upon feasting, whereas before it wasn't. kinda makes some sort of sense, if true.

BTW, this new game...i get to riften and Sapphire is completely invisible. no effing clue why. So i figure reloading a save game at that point will fix it (getting to be really cynical about bethesda) and voila there she is...and she's got the mismatching head to the rest of the body...straaaange

:o Sounds interesting I might use Radiant prostitution for one character i have in mind, I'm thinking of a Priestess devoted to Dibella, perhaps wearing kitten ears..~ Something along those lines lol

Was it only Sapphire? or did you use her for any scene? :o  though.. Skyrim likes to act sometimes odd tbh, .. Maven had no reason to lose her feet, besides the fact of me beating her up for a good 10 minutes until i got bored of her douchiness. lmao

and yesh Whenever I used Bodyslider + DEadlydrain it would crash so x.x I didn't pay much attention at it and deleted it but while i was backtracking and trying to figure out how to use CBBE Bodyslider and Deadlydrain + DDEdit I found out there was something about a node or something, have you used it ? 

Update: I stumbled upon these two races, I figured you might want some ideas for your skyrim aswell.~ This and this 

If you wonder, I get these ideas from hentais x'D 

As a sidenote: Does your Skyrim physics run like this? @////////////@

39526.gif

BTW, this new game...i get to riften and Sapphire is completely invisible. no effing clue why. So i figure reloading a save game at that point will fix it (getting to be really cynical about bethesda) and voila there she is...and she's got the mismatching head to the rest of the body...straaaange

1.  Sounds interesting I might use Radiant prostitution for one character i have in mind, I'm thinking of a Priestess devoted to Dibella, perhaps wearing kitten ears..~ Something along those lines lol
  2. Was it only Sapphire? or did you use her for any scene? though.. Skyrim likes to act sometimes odd tbh, .. Maven had no reason to lose her feet, besides the fact of me beating her up for a good 10 minutes until i got bored of her douchiness. lmao
  3. and yesh Whenever I used Bodyslider + DEadlydrain it would crash so x.x I didn't pay much attention at it and deleted it but while i was backtracking and trying to figure out how to use CBBE Bodyslider and Deadlydrain + DDEdit I found out there was something about a node or something, have you used it ? 
  4. Update: I stumbled upon these two races, I figured you might want some ideas for your skyrim aswell.~ This and this 
  5. If you wonder, I get these ideas from hentais x'D 
  6. As a sidenote: Does your Skyrim physics run like this? @////////////@

39526.gif

2. see previous post. i edited in some stuff i learned about sapphire.  as for Maven and the other females...you'll have to followup on 'noble shoes' (if the women all wear noble dresses)

3. i actually haven't gotten deadly drain to work yet, i'll keep at it; although i do know that when i tried enabling the succubus form it broke my animation (course, i morphed mid-scene so meh)

4. ick. no, but thanks anyways

6. never gotten the accurate breast collisions seen in that gif...i know it's possible. *shrug* it's an idle...haven't dicked around with idles at all actually.

Archived