Sims 4-Return of the Nanny

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-nanny-available?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_na_ic_ic_fb_ts4-nannyblog-fb&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=9628&ts=1468336425015&sf47299654=1

The Nanny is back in the latest update, finally another base game NPC returns after almost two years since the game's release. We're still missing the firefighter, police, burglar/alarm, and social worker to name a few. Its nice to see though they're attempting to bring the base game to a 'complete' with missing content/features yet by the time they're through TS4's life cycle majority will be missing anyways so go figure.

The thing I hate about The Sims 4 is... actually there's almost nothing new to offer.

What EA do is just giving old features one by one with a little improvement.... but EA acting like it's a something new and great (what a joke!)

I quickly get bored playing it after a couple of hours.

On the other hand, the UI is a lot better and it's way more stable/fast. It's really unforgivable from a development perspective that Sims 3, released 7 years ago, still loads (and runs) slower than Fallout 4 on todays machines.

I just started checking 4 out. The main limitation to me seems to be how the world areas are all kind of disconnected. Like scenes in a movie rather than an open world feel.

Archived