WIP Kashima's uniform

AventadorGT3

This is my first try to model a dress dorm scratch and convert it into fallout

Release 1.0

Download http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17049/?

●Quick Description
   Model&Texture: AventadorGT3
   Technical Help: Jordan1q2, alan81512, 蓿念, GrinnginUrchen. 
   Feature: Skirt and hairstyle with physics.
            BodySlide compatible.
            Two options of skirt, one is normal, the other is more likely to flutter

I really appreciate their support, without their help I'm far from being able to finish this.
   Creating this mod cost me one month, please contact me if you have ideas improving the mod.

I am not seeing the blackness you're talking about, but I can definitely verify the bone weights problem.

I'm sure my solution is not the way you are supposed to resolve it, but...

When I have something that just doesn't quite fit the body for some reason, what I'll do is try (in Outfit Studio) scaling smaller (keeping to the original scale as much as possible), paint the weights, scale it back to original size, then export to NIF.  Note that it's important not to go too far when scaling it down, or you're going to create more problems than you solve.  

I think this has to do with the body having its own bounding spheres, and you have to keep the mesh you're building around it within those spheres.  I'm not really sure, as I'm relatively new to this, myself (started near the end of May), but it works for me.

I hope that helps in some small way. 

Oh - and when it's done, if you'd allow it, I would love to use that hairstyle for one of my mods.  It's beautiful!   :)

I am not seeing the blackness you're talking about, but I can definitely verify the bone weights problem.

When I have something that just doesn't quite fit the body for some reason, what I'll do is try (in Outfit Studio) scaling smaller (keeping to the original scale as much as possible), paint the weights, scale it back to original size, then export to NIF.  Note that it's important not to go too far when scaling it down, or you're going to create more problems than you solve.  

I think this has to do with the body having its own bounding spheres, and you have to keep the mesh you're building around it within those spheres.  I'm not really sure, as I'm relatively new to this, myself (started near the end of May), but it works for me.

Oh - and when it's done, if you'd allow it, I would love to use that hairstyle for one of my mods.  It's beautiful!   :)

Nice thinking about the solution. But as you said I may not use it. For now the dress is apparently fitted to the body. There are some clippings around groin when crouching  but I think it's acceptable.

What I'm having problem now is the OutfitStudio process, causing the skirt mesh moved away as I posted.

For the hairstyle, do you want the model or just the finished hairstyle mod?

Nice thinking about the solution. But as you said I may not use it. For now the dress is apparently fitted to the body. There are some clippings around groin when crouching  but I think it's acceptable.

What I'm having problem now is the OutfitStudio process, causing the skirt mesh moved away as I posted.

I could probably make the model work.  It would be for my iCurie mod, which I've certainly done as much with less before, but if you're going to add physics I'll wait for the mod.  ^_^

Provided you are inclined to share, which is the vibe I'm getting (and thanks). :)

• 2 weeks later...

I could probably make the model work.  It would be for my iCurie mod, which I've certainly done as much with less before, but if you're going to add physics I'll wait for the mod.   ^_^

Provided you are inclined to share, which is the vibe I'm getting (and thanks). :)

Hey, the hairstyle mod is available  :shy:

Archived