Skyrim player and NPC face meshes in remastered edition?

Kernel39

You know, what would be nice, it would also be nice if they would actually fix some of thousands of bugs that have been uncovered and fixed over the years by the community(for free no less) as well. But SRM looks to be all about lighting, FX, and sparklies, and not much else. The characters will likely look better by virtue of improved lighting and FX, but that will be the extent of it.

The face meshes in Fallout 4 were very rounded and realistic.

For example, on the left is my character "Heathyr" in Skyrim, and on the right is the same character in Fallout 4. The difference in quality is dramatic.

a37f15494731402.jpg

The face meshes in the original Skyrim game were very square, blocky, and ugly.

square, blocky and ugly?

http://imgur.com/a/11set

and there's heads from doa, witcher, daz, and probably other things since some years...

or you can just put whatever you want in your game yourself

http://imgur.com/a/KjnBb

there's much better than v4 now, but it have a nice choice of outfits

I was talking about the vanilla face and body meshes.

They were awful

The face meshes in the original Skyrim game were very square, blocky, and ugly.

I was talking about the vanilla face and body meshes.

They were awful

your fallout 4 body is probably an edit of a decimated male body, like in skyrim

the uv map was mess up for performance too, like in skyrim

don't see much difference with vanilla skyrim, why do you think they make replacers (like in oblivion or morrowind)

it's a waste they no longer do it like before because of dumbass that whine about rights (just don't use it if you care about that) (i mean putting v7 in fallout, without editing it, that way, if you want another texture or outfit, you can just pick whatever you want)

Archived