New Town "Overhaul" mod

I recently found a mod that adds to the towns of the game. Adding stalls, new buildings, NPCs, and more. It even adds buildings outside of the towns. It looks really good. It isn't fully compatible with Better Cities or Unique Landscapes though. It's made by the people who are making Andoran.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42085

Thoughts?

dotcha worry, i never used better cities or landscapes, so i don't have trouble with this mod >:3

the obscenne amount of npcs due to lovers+from2chlives+travelers is good enough to make a crowd of sex in the city: oblivion

• 2 months later...

It looks great,Russians do know how to create great mods!however before I install this, does anyone know if there is a possible conflict with Children Annuad/Kvatch rebuilt,or mods that change Dark Brotherhood sanctuary? BTW:is Andoran still alive?looks like it was going to be the mod of the century

It looks great' date='Russians do know how to create great mods!however before I install this, does anyone know if there is a possible conflict with Children Annuad/Kvatch rebuilt,or mods that change Dark Brotherhood sanctuary? BTW:is Andoran still alive?looks like it was going to be the mod of the century

[/quote']

If two mods edit the same cell(s), there maybe conflicts. So it's a possibility, especially if both make large edits.

As for andoran, if you go to their website, they say (on feb 13, 2012) that it will be transferred to skyrim and will have added functionalities. However there are no messages after that, so we are still unsure.

Archived