Idle Animation: standing still isue

fruy

Hi guys,

I reinstalled OB and al the mods etc, everything is doin fine except 1 thing - the standing still animation with BBB is gone.

Normaly my female char and CM npc's swish there hips around (seductively) a nice specialanime but i dont know where its from :s

I use sexywalk compilation and the BBB animation replace .omod and

sexywalk and BBB options set on slow so the BBB animation works

usualy it works but now i seem to have lost it and dunno where to start searching..

if someone could help or im bein a dumb-ass please let me know =]

Thanks!

thanks guys for the replie =]

the animation replacer 3.0 omod is the one i got but the personal version is unknown to me, maybe u can point it out for me with a link =]

I tried the seductive idle animations but when my player character stand still it switches to the pose, so no animation or BBB swingin around. The animation i reffer to make female chracters who stand still swish there hips from side to side. Im sry i can't give any other detail or name of a mod who has such animation =[

But thanks for ur toughts =]

edit:

Sry i found a clip on youtube witht the move i'm lookin for, but the thing is i already installed this one =S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrIeIgCsJTY&feature=player_detailpage

this is the BBB version so what mod comes with this animation?

I'm not quite clear on what your saying but the bbb idle is at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35292 but it wont play without an esp that adds that animation as an idle for the females why i linked you to the other 2 earlier mods. I have the bbb idle working on the females in my game and i believe they are being referenced by one of Colouwheels mods either the legion one or the http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22951 .

Ok its still not workin on its own but i made a copy of the seductiveIdleb.kf in idleanim folder and deleted the Idlea, then renamed the Idleb to a so it works for my own char. and to put BBB on actors/NPC's i go into command and klick the actor i want - then type pickidle and the got BBB in standing pose, walkin etc! =D

Thnks guys for helpin me, i got it now! =]

• 4 months later...

Other than having the right animations in the right folders, it is also of serious importance to give special attention to load order when it comes to animations. Any esp that makes a change to 'Player' in the npc list (whether intetional or not) will overwrite any animations added there with their vanilla equivilents. I think this applies to any animation that is in a sub-folder of _male.

I've had to deal with this particular headache so many times that I ended up making my own esp for player animations that I ALWAYS move to the very bottom of the entire load order.

Other than having the right animations in the right folders' date=' it is also of serious importance to give special attention to load order when it comes to animations. Any esp that makes a change to 'Player' in the npc list (whether intetional or not) will overwrite any animations added there with their vanilla equivilents. I think this applies to any animation that is in a sub-folder of _male.

I've had to deal with this particular headache so many times that I ended up making my own esp for player animations that I ALWAYS move to the very bottom of the entire load order.

[/quote']

Very smart and proactive!!! :)

This ensures that it makes no other changes EXCEPT the animations.....too many other mods have dirty edits which can screw all sorts of things up.

Archived