Ok, new issue...

Now, that I got the game crashing weapon issue fixed. I seem to be having an issue where I can't repair the left leg on power armor (it tells me I don't have the proper materials to repair it, when I know for a fact that I DO have the materials to repair it). So far I've only noticed this with the new Space Marine power armor mod, so I'm not sure if this is true of all of my power armor as I have yet to test that out, or if it's just that mod, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue before, and how did you fix it?

You sure the list of components isn't too long to fit in the repair list and you're missing something?

My advice is to try and reproduce the issue with other power armor first.

Every piece of the armor is the same as far as grade, and the components required to repair them. It's always the left leg where a small window pops up and says I don't have the materials to repair the armor, in fact it doesn't even list the materials.

I still haven't tried this on another suit of armor yet, but I'm going to do that next. I uninstalled the Space Marine armor mod and reinstalled it to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't.

What version of the mod do you have?

The very first version, the only version that I was able to get before the moderators on the Nexus put it under review. Unfortunately the mod STILL appears to be under review, even though it has moved on to version 1.2 (if memory serves).

My first though would be to check the keywords/constructable objects for that armour piece and compare them to the same piece of armour from the working stuff, I would imagine some keywords/settings are different or missing on that piece.

Is the armour still available for download? if so I will grab it and have a look, CK will work to do that for me I just wont be able to fix it as the CK ctd's when I try to save anything, existing esp or new one.

Archived