leading a band of slavers

tacomarine

i guess there are a number of ways for me to start this off, but i'll just get into the suggestion.

we have done several mods for sexout that involve a (hopefully female) PC getting enslaved and having to bang her way through some-hundred guys to get freedom. now thats nice and dandy, but what of us that would like to have more... control over these slave incidents?

there is already mods out there that give you a base of ops (wasteland defence, RTS, or any house mod) so i don't think theres much more to do at first than to add quests and dialouge. there could be a note the player finds, something added to their inventory, whatever starts the quest off. the back quest codeing and convo/move triggers that i'm imagineing are going to come up later, after the groundwork is put.

the player would choose a cell as their ops base, and then they could recruit other slavers or go and kidnap slaves to sell. if a predecided cell is made by the modder, there could be upgrades that you could spend your profits on. ie. whore house, auction place, guard quarters, ect. if a cell is not made, you could have buyers come to the ops place and start a conversation with the PC (which could be any gender) and you could use dialouge to assign slaves jobs

thats about all that my lurker-deprived-sex rant has in terms of this idea. figured i'd at least put it out there.

yeah i know... i'm talking more like expanding on it. upgrades and the like. that and i'm useing CASE, which dosn't like Slavery simlpe because they both edit ammo lists.

really it's just an idea... i have no drive to mod so i figured i'd just put up a suggestion. if anyone acts on it great. if not, irdc

EDIt- ny upgrades i mean to the system. hireing slavers to do the job for you. then replicate what lovers did with their slave mod (order the slave to follow you, have peoiple test her/him out to increase the slaves skill and then sell the slave to them. then the slave follows them around and acts appropriately)

then include more jobs than just sex. scavenger, bodyguard, there was a mod on nexus like that... robco slvaery or somthing for FO3. it let you enlsave people and train them for differant jobs.

• 5 weeks later...

A slavery plugin for RTS would be great. Amusing to see the recruited workers 'utilize' the captured slave workers at the farm or lumber mill.

Of course if the combined slave workers tenacity was to outweigh the recruits, you might find them fighting off a revolt. Will of the slave vs Fear. Two variables that would make a nice formula on how a slave behaves.

In the end however the aim would be for the slaves to be trained and kept docile through various means. Punishments and perhaps even an execution or two to keep them afraid.

Slavemaker thoughts?

Just thoughts...

M.

Archived