elf face mod.

c04nd3r

The ethereal elven is a good one. But the Bijin NPCs, Warmaidens and Wives overhauls the elves that matters for the amorous adventures mod. So it's a must have and it's a work of art.

Btw, if you want both these mods, Ethereal Elven and Bijins, install Bijin after the first one, otherwise it'll overwrite.

Guest endgameaddiction

I know I'm one of the few, but I find Bijin mods to be overrated. Most female characters resemble in so many ways they look the same with just different hair colors . With or without warpaint and makeup.

There are plenty of texture mods out there that alter the elf race and npcs. It just depends what exactly you are going for. Most tend to like the humanized female look for elves. Others like to just make their face look smoother. Just like for orcs. Your post doesn't really say muchas to what exactly you are looking for.

Archived