Naked Companions

Armorsmith Extended has a "One Ring to Nude Them All" under the skimpy section, craft the ring and equip it on your companion. or you can use the console to equip it on an NPC that isn't under your command. EDIT: You can also just unequip their items using the console. Also this mod lets you make armors invisible but lets you keep the armor rating. Concealed Armor http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6434/?

If you want to easily (and vanilla) unequip armour, you can first equip an armour that can't be worn with armour pieces (example; spike armour, hazmat suit etc.) and then equip them with an armour piece. This will uneqip the armour, and it won't re-equip when you unequip the armour piece. Please note that this may be impossible with mods that allow armour pieces to go on top of all other forms of covering armour. Also note that with the hazmat suit this can probably also work with some form of headgear

I dont think this is from a mod I have.  The way I do it is tell my companion to get in power armor, then the clothing that is normally invisible shows up and I can unequip it.  Then use talk command to tell them to get out of power armor

• 1 year later...

Archived