Where are the MALE penis mods?

PotentBeans

I'm wondering where all of the male penis mods are. I remember seeing something, on a forum I don't currently remember, that it's difficult to make a mod that includes dicks because of the 3D models you need to have. But now that the CK is out, it shouldn't be that had right?

I mean, I've seen the FUTA thread that has a mega ton of FUTA material. Yet there isn't any good male penis or nude. There's a lack of male mods in general. If it was the other way around, this site would be a warzone.

If I could make my own mods then I would, but a gorilla would be better suited at modding than me.

I'm just looking for an answer as to why there aren't any male mods on LoversLab. Both adult and non-adult.

I'm wondering where all of the male penis mods are. I remember seeing something, on a forum I don't currently remember, that it's difficult to make a mod that includes dicks because of the 3D models you need to have. But now that the CK is out, it shouldn't be that had right?

I mean, I've seen the FUTA thread that has a mega ton of FUTA material. Yet there isn't any good male penis or nude. There's a lack of male mods in general. If it was the other way around, this site would be a warzone.

If I could make my own mods then I would, but a gorilla would be better suited at modding than me.

I'm just looking for an answer as to why there aren't any male mods on LoversLab. Both adult and non-adult.

To answer some questions:

• CK is just about two months old. People will still be figuring out and breaking down how things work before making mods for Fallout 4

• As you said mods aren't easy, so they take time. It took a couple of years before SexLab was released for Skyrim. They may have a much better understanding now, but there is a lot of work still needed.

• Nexus is the place to find mods which contain male penis such as EVB by our resident Leito86.

• The modding community is currently dominated by people who prefer to make mods for female characters. There are people who mod for male characters but it will never be to the level made for female. That is just how it is. People have their preferences. There is no fancy answer to that.

Archived