problem with HDT penis deforming / Help please

DenjiXMakima

So I am havin a Problem with the futanari dick of my girl when starting a scene with another female actor in 0SEX

I deforms in a strange way. Scenes with male characters are no problem at all.

also the hdt all in one vagina is working well with males but not with futa on girl / futa

for more information please look up the two links below, I already postet the question + more Information there but the people seem to have no idea bout that problem. :/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1581559

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/page-174?do=findComment&comment=1582772

Hopefully you can help me

You are using the "Male" SoS hkx with a "Female" skeleton.... News Flash: That part in the skeleton is different in male and female, that is why vector made two hkx files....

ok, thanks for enlightening me!

now ... is there a soltuion for this?  cause I guess I clearly understand what you wrote but I sadly can't make much out of it. ^^'

please be so kind and tell me what to do.  :blush:

Edit:  got an answer from CEO, I guess he saw your answer too

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?p=1585829

I gonna do what he said to find out what's going on

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like the penis problem is an incorrect skeleton problem (check mark).  I have issues with that in my game too.

I also get this serious deformation/clipping/stretching with breasts as well - but only when sneaking (squatting), or sleeping (immersive beds).  When the character is upright, all works as advertised.  Is this likely the same issue, ie incorrect skeleton via SOS?  Is it perhaps rather an XP-32 Maximum skeleton issue?

Quote: I also get this serious deformation/clipping/stretching with breasts as well - but only when sneaking (squatting), or sleeping (immersive beds).  When the character is upright, all works as advertised.  Is this likely the same issue, ie incorrect skeleton via SOS?  Is it perhaps rather an XP-32 Maximum skeleton issue?

No, thats a different thing, you most likely installed the wrong skelleton or it is getting overwritten by another mod. there is no deforming of any bodyparts beside the tip of the cock for me.

I did some testing

when I checked wheter the dick deforms with collision on or off, I loaded a savegame that was nearly fresh and not already packed with mods.

now I wondered why the deforming didnt happen on that but on the other save 

I found out the following. even with collision it's working fine as long as I do NOT load my characterpreset on racemenu ... which means, there must be something that conflicts with the hdt on my char preset ...

I did several tests, made a new character etc,  and no problems and deforming at all.  But as soon as I load the preset of my char Seytira, the deforming appears in 0SEX. 

I found out something else, if I reset the sliders in the racemenu genital tab back to the defaults.  if I do so, the schlong is not deforming while 0sex anymore, infact it is pretty small since it's the standart sos size but it get's resized by 0SEX so it fits better as soon as a scene starts

thing is, as soon as I change any atrributes of the dick via the racemenu sliders, it's getting deformed.

so I uninsatlled SoS ingame and removed floppy sos completely, then I cleaned the save ( + made a backup) and waited several days in an empty cell ingame.

after all this I enabled SoS again and installed floppy SoS.  for now everything seems to work fine. 

something in my character preset must have influenced the behavior, when I created that preset in Racemenu I had a edited schlong + floppy sos installed and this seems to conflict with later edits of these parts. ( just a guess )

@groovtama just to make that clear, I saw that "do not overwrite my skeleton" disclaimer on your mod, it's part of my skyrim modding since ever and I never did that. ( to ease your fury )

I did infact edit that part in the first link up there, cause it was proposed to do so by the mod author. BUT the deforming was still there after I remade these changes, so this was not the reason for the deforming.

still thank you for looking up this thread. and If I may ask, do you know if it is possible to remove the info of the schlongstuff from the racemenu preset? 

Archived