Adrianne Avenicci refuses to obey any npc overhaul mods

Hey guys. I have this problem for a long time. As title says, no overhaul mods work on Adrianne, no matter if only aimed for her or group npc overhaul. Her face is always discolored potato head (even tho her hair change). Even without any overaul mods her face is discolored. It presists thru new games and diffrent faces. I tried using the newest Bijij npcs mod and it works on every npc other then Adrianne. Mods are always last in load order but it makes no diffrence. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

Hey guys. I have this problem for a long time. As title says, no overhaul mods work on Adrianne, no matter if only aimed for her or group npc overhaul. Her face is always discolored potato head (even tho her hair change). Even without any overaul mods her face is discolored. It presists thru new games and diffrent faces. I tried using the newest Bijij npcs mod and it works on every npc other then Adrianne. Mods are always last in load order but it makes no diffrence. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

It could be a rogue script.You might install a script cleaner on the save or saves.Make sure you follow the directions.

it could be something in a users file that is affecting it so check your hidden files to see if there is any left over skyrim info in those.

That's all I can think of right now.Good luck.

That usually means you have some mod making non-cosmetic edits to her loading after your overhaul's ESP. The most common culprit is a patch of some sort, possibly related to the unofficial patches.

That usually means you have some mod making non-cosmetic edits to her loading after your overhaul's ESP. The most common culprit is a patch of some sort, possibly related to the unofficial patches.

This.

Sometimes you download something like..."better smiths" or "smiths have more stuff to sell" and the plugin goes right after your cosmetic mod.

Many ppl that create mods just copy the NPC entirely into from USLEEP or Skyrim.es itself into his mod (carrying the original face morphology) and then they change what they want. Problem is that if you do not realise this your cosmetic mod gets overwritten

Sometimes this is not done by a plugin, but by *.nif files

What you have to do is:

- Go in game, bring console down, click Adrianne Avenicci and check what is the last plug in modifing her. 

- If you find one then just exit and move that plug in above the cosmetic one.

- If it doenst seem to be a plugin modifying her then , exit the game, go to MO left panel and look for the cosmetic mod to check for "conflicts".

Showing my "Inhabitants of Skyrim" as a clear example:

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Adrianne base ID is 13BB9 and , as you can see, i have it overwritten by Bijin NPCs

Now, in my case that would have been shown on the console, but it might not be your case exactly, just covering all the bases :)

I usually clean all the mods that modify the same npc and remove the lines about said npc from the mods i dont want. In this case i removed line from Inhabitats of skyrim about adrianne. Anyway thanks for help cuz it gave me a hint about  facegen data folders. When i remove facegendata mesh folder all other npcs from Bjin mod got the same potato face. Later i found out that for some reason Bijin warmaidens did not want to overite existing Meshes and textures from facegendata folders. Doing it manually allowed me to finally see Adrianne in her full glory in coc qasmoke. Tho i killed my game process... But im on the right track.

• 1 month later...

Archived