Altering ini files for creatures?

Darkspine8

I've been trying to (with little to no success, of course..) swap ini files for creatures with human ones.

Mainly minotaurs. I once saw a user who managed to get a female minotaur that you could rape, but it was never actually disclosed how they did it. it literally just switched the actor positions of the human and minotaur, not sure if that requires some special altering or if the solution is simpler than I think, but that's part of the problem; i don't know.

Does anyone know if this is still possible, or how to do it? I'm lost, though I'd really like to know :s

No.  Not possible.  

You would need to take a female minotaur and rerig the body to a human skeleton and THEN you could do something like this.  However, nothing would line up very well.

The correct way is to create animations with for female minotaur and then add the animation support along with scripting to the correct esp files.

No.  Not possible.  

You would need to take a female minotaur and rerig the body to a human skeleton and THEN you could do something like this.  However, nothing would line up very well.

The correct way is to create animations with for female minotaur and then add the animation support along with scripting to the correct esp files.

Oh... I see. That's a shame.

I guess the person I saw that had done it must've done something similar. (Their username is labrat ) ... Oh well :c

he must have create mesh rigged to human skeleton, and then just make it clothes so what you did see was just npc wearing female minotaur mesh. so that is why the minitaur could use human animations. because the skeleton are identicle. it is just dirty workaround, so the female minitaur is not really a creature at all.

If you have the option on that undress npc you would see this minitaur turning into an npc everytime a sexact starts.

Archived