The Coceter Chronicles (RPGMaker)

Nverjos

Does anyone know if this game is still being updated?

to be honest, I canceled my support on saturday after lots of dev updates saying 0.7 would be released soon. Last thing I remember he wrote something about adding some last minute stuff. That was more than a week ago but no update till saturday.

I don't mind paying a single dollar per month but the last real update was in january and that was not even really new content. Now it's May and still nothing. I still think it's the best rpg game of its kind but I won't pay even a single dollar if there's nothing new for months.

LOL might have left a few days to early. (That is in 2 days)

The last announcement said it will be released on May the 3rd for Patreon. Supposed to be most of chapter 2, and if it is like chapter 1, then it is pretty big.

LOL might have left a few days to early. (That is in 2 days)

The last announcement said it will be released on May the 3rd for Patreon. Supposed to be most of chapter 2, and if it is like chapter 1, then it is pretty big.

Well that sucks! But can't help geeting antsy when somebody does not update for three month, especially on Patreon.

Well that sucks! But can't help geeting antsy when somebody does not update for three month, especially on Patreon.

I feel you bro, I totally understand. It was a LONG time between updates. He said that he is going to break up future chapters to avoid going so long between updates. Sounded like a learning experience.

I feel you bro, I totally understand. It was a LONG time between updates. He said that he is going to break up future chapters to avoid going so long between updates. Sounded like a learning experience.

Yup I was trying to get too much into the update. The main thing is rendering times though, they got long for some of the scenes I put in. The Steve/Shelly scene at the beginning for example is 224 slides at an average of 35 minutes a piece to render. If I rendered 24/7 that's 5 and half days of rendering for one scene. Obviously I can't render 24/7 so that scene probably took 7-9 days for me to finish rendering. That is one scene out of 22 scenes in the first two days of Chapter 2.

Funny thing about that scene is, I didn't even finish it, it's supposed to have a 6th option, but I got tired of rendering that scene. Hah...

But I am going to smaller releases once I get this latest one up to par. Similar to how I released Chapter 1's content. If I could afford to work on the game full time I would do it in a heartbeat, sadly I have to work a real job... I hate that job...

If I could afford to work on the game full time I would do it in a heartbeat, sadly I have to work a real job... I hate that job...

Hey there, Nverjos, maybe you should think adout adding some rewards or adding/changing some tiers at your patreon page.

This might kinda help you a bit i think, your game is awesome and kinda seems worth more than 1$ per month ;)

I am enjoying the hell out of this game Tabitha is awesome in many many ways.

But i did run into  little kinda game breaking glitch on my second playthrough being as slutty as possible this time around.

Ok in the human world when you go exploring and find a house with a Stone Angel on a pillar shown on TV and it fogs up with the void mist first time i found it the CG if the TV was stuck covering the entire game screen so i loaded up a previous save went to it saved again before looking at the TV because a similar but happened before and i just save loaded until it fixed itself

Anyway when i tried the screen again had the same problem so i tried a few times no fixing it this way so i loaded up my save from in the house with the TV went outside now Tabitha is stuck on the roof of that house and can't get off or do much of anything other than turn whichever way you click.

Just figured i would let you know so other people don't get caught in that trap and maybe it will get fixed

Awesome game still though

also i wish the alley rape scene was somehow avoidable i made it all the way to that point with no dick entering Tabitha only for that to happen felt kinda let down lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am enjoying the hell out of this game Tabitha is awesome in many many ways.

But i did run into  little kinda game breaking glitch on my second playthrough being as slutty as possible this time around.

Ok in the human world when you go exploring and find a house with a Stone Angel on a pillar shown on TV and it fogs up with the void mist first time i found it the CG if the TV was stuck covering the entire game screen so i loaded up a previous save went to it saved again before looking at the TV because a similar but happened before and i just save loaded until it fixed itself

Anyway when i tried the screen again had the same problem so i tried a few times no fixing it this way so i loaded up my save from in the house with the TV went outside now Tabitha is stuck on the roof of that house and can't get off or do much of anything other than turn whichever way you click.

Just figured i would let you know so other people don't get caught in that trap and maybe it will get fixed

Awesome game still though

also i wish the alley rape scene was somehow avoidable i made it all the way to that point with no dick entering Tabitha only for that to happen felt kinda let down lol

This has been fixed for the next version. The alley scene is also avoidable in the next as well. I had a lot of request for making  that avoidable.

• 3 weeks later...

Version08Preview_zps86jsxgft.jpg

Version .08 has released for Patrons today.

Version .08 Includes 25 additional scenes (Though you'll only get 1 to 10 of those scenes per play through), new Chapter Skipping ability, Scene Replay, New Sprites, and new maps.

Downloads for the Patron Edition can be found of course at my Patreon Page

Full Change Log for v.08 Patron Edition

Bug Fixes

- Fixed Leaving Shelly's to Courtney's taking you back to Shelly's
- Fixed the Television News image from staying on screen till you load a save
- Fixed picking up the panties in Thrift from keeping Tabitha's bust on screen.
- Fixed entering royal bath on last day from starting Yusara scene before being given that portion of the quest.
- Fixed a bug in the Yusara bathing scene that was setting the "Sex With Yusara" flag for the Blowjob and not the Vaginal Sex.
- Fixed a Ditch scene Animation that looked rather horrid. (The licking one)
- Fixed a few slides/bust where Tabitha was missing her piercings.
- Fixed three slides with Bruske... He had no texture! How did I miss that?

Changes

- Removed the Tutorials and their related pop ups.
- Tabitha can now flag down Haley at the bar after being drugged to skip the Alley Rape scene
- Tabitha can now follow Shelly into the bathroom if she is either Dominant or Very Slutty (85+)
- The game now tracks Tabitha's virginity. (Please see the note below)
- Redid the Issan Suburbs map
- Changes to the Castle Map to make getting around less tedious

Additions

- (Patron Only) New Journal Backgrounds available
- (Patron Only) You can select which Journal Background you use via the Story Options menu.
- (Patron Only) You will notice a new option in the main menu... Give it a try.
- (Patron Only) One daily masturbate scene added to the Anders House bed. (More to "Cum"... bad pun)
- Scene Replay: Choose the Fantasize option at any of Tabitha's beds to re-live her past sexual encounters.
- Chapter Select: Skip directly to Chapter 2 via an option available in the menu. This function only works at the very start of a new game.
- TC Waitresses Now have character bust... please remember to tip your waitresses.
- More new/updated Character Sprites, Tabitha should appear less intimidating near the puny guards now.
- New HUD for Arousal and Money(in human world) tracking.
- 25 Scenes added (Note: You will only get 1-10 of those scenes in a single play through)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Have not updated this thread in quite some time.

Version .14 of the Coceter Chronicles released today for Patrons, bringing the game upto Chapter 4. Links for it and the public build (Version .09 with the first two chapters) can be found on my Patreon Page , link in the OP.

3 hours ago, Sagebrush61 said:

Is that Public Build on your Patreon supposed to be a link?  If the mouse cursor is on it a hand shows, looks like it should be clickable but nothing happens.  No URL shows if you hover over it.  What am I missing.  Using Firefox browser.

You know, I got the exact same thing with a Chrome browser ?

enjoying the game but it's bugged

got stuck right before leaving for the Veil..i'm supposed to speak with Lady Astral but there's nobody in the castle...only Maddie speaking with Lily's brother which i can peek and see them chat.

also, that twin girl is out of the map over Lily's room....

i got stuck earlier before speaking to Lady Astral (the day of leaving). i went to the dungeon before the cave to see what would happen - couldn't pass through the (not anymore) boarded wall, but also couldn't go back to the cellar...

having to play since Tabi's (no so fun) rape scene for the 3rd time..?

• 4 months later...

Damn, that was a really cool, quirky lil game. Very sad to see it end for the time being! tCC is definitely something to be proud of.

It's so rare to find any sort of story involving sex that isn't bogged down by short-sighted narrative and 'this happened yolo, because tiddays'. tCC has its silly moments, obviously, but they're transparently setup as humor directly from "The Fourth Wall" which is a charming persona with which to give us lucky readers our fanservice. And leaving the awkwardnesses aside, the story is actually fantastic, I was into this game as hard as I am a good book or a triple-A rpg like Mass Effect, I genuinely stayed up later than I should've because I didn't want to save and quit lol. So, kudos to Courtney for starting a sick lil experience!

Should the dev ever read this:
I feel for ya, losing your Dad. It's different for everyone, and is a hard truth to live with - straight up and down no matter who you are - especially if you were close to them. I never had much of a relationship with my own Dad (he left the house when I was 3), but I was close with my grandma (Nan) and it was very tough at first. But after a while, you get used to living in a different way, and after a while longer you start to see little signs that make you feel like they're with you still, little reminders that don't hurt but instead make you smile. I was on a trip just last week up north with my cousin's family, and we had hiked up this huge mesa to an overlook of Lake Superior. I had seen a little bit of bark in the shape of a heart at the bottom, and I just thought it was cool at the time, didn't think much of it. But when we got to the top, it had been drizzling for most of the day and we were right on the edge of the storm clouds, and right when we got up there a double rainbow formed. One of them ended up being the first full rainbow I've ever seen. Pretty amazing, and I had the sense afterward that Nan was saying hi :)

Much love out to you as you recover! You have a devoted fanbase to come back to should you ever want to return to Almare.

P.S. I definitely wouldn't mind a chance to read the book tCC is based off, should you ever feel like kissing and telling, as it were.

P.S.S. If you're curious..

Spoiler

20180921_171651_Pano.thumb.jpg.fc9b15e46ce62640eeb304d34d0d0b60.jpg20180921_165406.thumb.jpg.8a7382f00bbf4185aff71bd401e143c8.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived