Another Krazy Kain Idea: Sex timers.

KainsChylde

I've noticed that SexoutXP, Lust, and maybe a few other mods want to reference sex duration for various reasons. XP uses it as a factor in determining your reward, lust tracks its effect on your lust level, etc. But to my knowledge nothing actually effects sex duration, other than an endurance modifier for rapists. I'm thinking something should fix that, if possible.

I've also noticed that the endurance modifier does work in rapers. I've played a female character and seen my female companions raped enough times to notice a difference in duration. Could a modified form of this be enabled to replace the default sexout timer in general?

I was thinking, if possible (I admit I'm not a modder and don't know what is and isn't doable) use the following factors to determine sex duration:

Endurance (multiplier adjustable in MCM like with Brutal Rapers)

Sexout LevelUp level

Lust level

Pregnancy?

Time since you last had sex

Other applicable and useable factors (Hardcore hunger, thirst and sleep perhaps?)

I'm mainly thinking this could be useful for two reasons.

1) a little variety in gameplay, not knowing for sure how long its gonna go down.

2) making it effectively useful for mods like XP and lust by not just being able to set the timer to 5 minutes or something and being able to hit level 50 before you leave Goodsprings by fucking everyone in town.

Currently, sex duration is configurable, so you would have to replace that or base your durations off of that somehow.

Personally, I keep thinking that we should have some forms of interaction which can change the duration (in non-rapes especially). This might be a simple "stop" and "don't stop"?

Archived