Speaking of Role Play...

Heres what i did to over come the role play issue.........ahem!!!!

There is no spouse. There is no baby. These were all evil hallucinations brought about by unethical Vault-Tech experiments. Any subsequent references to a spouse or child are therefore the result of lingering mental trauma and will clear up eventually. Any "evidence" to the contrary can be dismissed by sticking the fingers in the ears and shouting "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" until the problem goes away.

We know already that you totally dislike the game...

There is no spouse. There is no baby. These were all evil hallucinations brought about by unethical Vault-Tech experiments. Any subsequent references to a spouse or child are therefore the result of lingering mental trauma and will clear up eventually. Any "evidence" to the contrary can be dismissed by sticking the fingers in the ears and shouting "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" until the problem goes away.

There's a lot I like about it. I actually said that about five messages ago.

But even were it otherwise: what of it?

There's a lot I like about it. I actually said that about five messages ago.

But even were it otherwise: what of it?

You'd talk to the wind henceforth, that's all.

Im waiting for nuka world to create an wasteland viking raider overlord... TO VALHALLA!!!!!!

Aye, I just hope the devs have added a few more raider presets to the game and some internal raider talk-talk with interesting faction background information as was the case in Fallout3. I really don't want to meet deaf-dumb raider triplets in interior cells anymore that can't even react to my friendly 'hi' with a surprised 'huh?'. Just in case, this might be a challenge for a modder team as well.

Archived