cant play LoversBitch

:s i have tryed everything it wont work i cant even start the game i have done Fire up Wrye Bash to see if it detects any errors

Delete oblivion.ini file if some setting or another got screwy somewhere along the way)

it wont work and with out the mod the game works fine

:s i have tryed everything it wont work i cant even start the game i have done Fire up Wrye Bash to see if it detects any errors

Delete oblivion.ini file if some setting or another got screwy somewhere along the way)

it wont work and with out the mod the game works fine

I don't have the mod so I can't say for sure how it works' date=' but I'm about to install it since I've been interested in it for a while now. That said, there's a thread here where people are trying to troubleshoot the mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=316

Seems like there's a specific load order as mentioned by Donkey:

This mod has dependencies if you don't have them they will instantly crash your game.

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with pk.esm

lovers creatures.esm

lovers with pk.esp

make sure you place loversBitch under the lovers with pk.esp

HentaiGnome is right. In particular, pay attention to two important warnings in Chase readme:

- Make sure that LoversBitch is loaded anywhere after "Lovers with PK.esp".

- Xeo (xeoex.esp) should be loaded BEFORE LoversBitch.

You have to install in this order:

1.- Lovers Resource Pack

2.- Lovers PK Base Package

3.- LoverRaperS

Lovers Joburg

Lovers Adult Play SSP Plus

Lovers Pay Bandit

4.- Lovers Creature

5.- New and improved animation project

6.- Lovers True Crime Complete

7.- LoversTomagoClub

8.- LoversCrowningIsle

9.- LoversBitch

You don't have to install all of them if you don't want but if you want to play LoversBitch make sure you have installed the ones marked in red.

Now, this is the order you have to load them with OBMM/Wrye Bash:

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp (if used)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

NOTE: Some people including me have said that it works better if you load LoversBitch after LoversAnimObjectsPriority; you should try that.

Also you should use BOSS just replace its mastelist with this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=346

and don't forget to run BOSS with BOSS GUI.exe, because if you run it with BOSS.exe it will delete the custom masterlist. (see the pic)

The replies here are correct, typically if the game closes out before the original oblivion start up screen it is a load order issue. The other thing to look at is to make sure you have all the required mods to run loversbitch. Abigail was nice enough to cover those for you. Make sure they are installed and allow loversbitch to overwrite whatever it needs to. This is what you absolutly MUST have to run loversbitch:

Oblivion.esm (Shivering Isles version)

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

OBSE v0020

Yep. I managed to install the mod correctly on my first attempt. No crashes, no weird ingame anomalies. The load order is definitely important for this mod and the pre-reqs must be installed prior.

I gotta say though, those dogs are vicious. First time my character entered the pet shop, both dogs immediately ran up to her and mounted her. I guess it was their way of saying "hello"? Lol... The owner was just as bad; Vilja happened to be a companion following me so the owner just futa-raped her on the spot, too. x.x

I gotta say though' date=' those dogs are vicious. First time my character entered the pet shop, both dogs immediately ran up to her and mounted her. I guess it was their way of saying "hello"? Lol... The owner was just as bad; Vilja happened to be a companion following me so the owner just futa-raped her on the spot, too. x.x

[/quote']

I think that you aren't running last version. In 0.5 doggies aren't so aggressive. In older version they could be really mean.

Service with a smile? I'm glad my local petstore isn't like that :P

Lol I know right? It was very entertaining to say the least. XD

I gotta say though' date=' those dogs are vicious. First time my character entered the pet shop, both dogs immediately ran up to her and mounted her. I guess it was their way of saying "hello"? Lol... The owner was just as bad; Vilja happened to be a companion following me so the owner just futa-raped her on the spot, too. x.x

[/quote']

I think that you aren't running last version. In 0.5 doggies aren't so aggressive. In older version they could be really mean.

Actually, I am using the latest version, which should be 0.5 as far as I know. But........

Lovers Joburg is probably causing the Rape on entry' date=' Rena Bruiant's dogs will take advantage of an invitation with just Lovers Bitch loaded, but they do not rape the player.

[/quote']

.....Exactly. I had LoversJoburg and LoversRape on lol. XD

steel cant get it i may try downloading them again

You have OBSE v0020 and the Lovers resource and base packages' date=' right? Other Lovers mods work except LoversBitch?

If yes to all, then make sure you install LoversCreatures THEN LoversBitch. I would recommend converting these packs into OMODs first for easy activating/deactivating. Then make sure that the .esm and .esp files are in the correct load order through OBMM or whatever manager you use. For example...

- Put LoversCreature.esm BELOW BreakUndies.esm

- Put LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the lowest load order possible

- May or may not be necessary, but you can test but putting LoversBitch.esp at the very last load order (even lower than LoversIdleAnimPriorty and LoversAnimObjectsPriority)

If your game works correctly and LoversBitch runs fine, then you can be a little daring and install LoversCreatures Extend and New and Improved Animation Project for extra fun stuff. Again, I would recommend taking the time to convert them to OMOD for easy activating/deactivating. Unless your'e better with Wrye Bash or other managers.

EDIT: Glad we could help. =)

Well, loverspk doesnt discriminate. There aren't any mods That I have run across that limit abilities depending on sex choice. You pretty much have settings in each plugin that dictate sexual orientation. example: loverjoborg. In the libido settings if you would rather see more male / male action just up the men -> men libido rate and lower the men -> women libido. Aslo google slof's hive for more male oriented clothing and armor and mods of the like. Slof has typically always released more male oriented mods then female ones. I fear that most mods you will tend to come across will be directed to females. There are some homosexual mods out there, theres a post about the chedynhall slave market which was designed towards homosexual audiences. Good luck with your search though.

Guest Donkey

Actually there are. lovers crowning isles is female only. Lovers true crime is female only.

lovers adultplay or play plusSSP is female only. you can still use adultplayplussp as male but the option are all female related.

there are still mods for males but most and all are for males to females. males to males or females to females. there is no real animation for these available yet.

Archived