problem with DLC tool 1.1.2

LeeVanTrax

hello guys!! 

I want to mod my game but i don't succed it :c  can you help me? 

I Download your mods (tmc and TMCL files) but i can t create my fake custom DLC, it's written : "filename for..... TMC file not found in the database. Possibly character's costume slot limit is reached"

So i can t create my DLC :/ I don t know what to do.. 

THank you and sorry for my english !

example : I got 19 skins of bayman, so i have to create a 20 slot right? I don t know where is my mistake

post-1176382-0-20899400-1461470008_thumb.jpg

post-1176382-0-66015900-1461470145_thumb.jpg

That can be the most original first post ever made.

What you wish to do? Just trying?

Yeah aha ^^' I didn't think that someone would see my first comment ! And when i tried to post a topic, the website told me i can t post it :c but now i changed

yeah I hope so ! Thanks ! I really want to have all the mods that modders have done ! it s a great work

I used a a few of them without any problem.

Just follow the instructions and undeerstand the difference between a DLC and a real-time replacement.

yeah I hope so ! Thanks ! I really want to have all the mods that modders have done ! it s a great work

I used a a few of them without any problem.

Just follow the instructions and undeerstand the difference between a DLC and a real-time replacement.

what tools did you use? 

i added some screenshot so you can see what i did. 

I just want to transform their TMC and TMCL files into a DLC folder with dlc tool

Sorry dude.

I am not an expert of this game. Just a really basic user.

But I am sure other people that have more experience on this game will help you in a day or two.

I'm not sure how many slots bayman has, but it's quite possible that he only has 19. I'm led to believe that the best method these days is autolink, which would enable many more mods in a far simpler way than building custom dlc. Take a look at Tastefultoy's tutorial thread, I think there's a download link in there too.

I'm not sure how many slots bayman has, but it's quite possible that he only has 19. I'm led to believe that the best method these days is autolink, which would enable many more mods in a far simpler way than building custom dlc. Take a look at Tastefultoy's tutorial thread, I think there's a download link in there too.

:blush:

Thanks, siframe :heart:

I'm flattered :blush:

Either use Autolink or hogehoge's DLC Tool

- GuachaLover23's thread containing the new DLC Tool:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60101-doa5lr-files-lrs-48dlc-tool-ver-105/

- My own AutoLink tutorial containing the needed files:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

:blush:

Thanks, siframe :heart:

I'm flattered :blush:

Either use Autolink or hogehoge's DLC Tool

- GuachaLover23's thread containing the new DLC Tool:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60101-doa5lr-files-lrs-48dlc-tool-ver-105/

- My own AutoLink tutorial containing the needed files:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

OOH thank you ! it s worked ! you clearly made my day ahaha !

thanks for the answer ! i appreciate it. but i did what you said but it doesn't work, when you say 'the modded costume" it s just the tmc and tmcl file? beacause i paste the autolin folder in the game, i created a folder "BAYMAN" and a folder "19" wich i paste the tmc file and tmcl file but i don't see changes :/ any idee? 

Don't use a numbered folder, just drop the TMC/TMCL files inside "BAYMAN" folder, and the modded costume should appear by changing the "detail" on every bayman costume.

edit: lol slow answer :P

thanks for the answer ! i appreciate it. but i did what you said but it doesn't work, when you say 'the modded costume" it s just the tmc and tmcl file? beacause i paste the autolin folder in the game, i created a folder "BAYMAN" and a folder "19" wich i paste the tmc file and tmcl file but i don't see changes :/ any idee? 

Don't use a numbered folder, just drop the TMC/TMCL files inside "BAYMAN" folder, and the modded costume should appear by changing the "detail" on every bayman costume.

edit: lol slow answer :P

thanks for the advice :P I love your mods !!

Archived