about heimu99

Dracula19

Well I downloaded the mod from a loverslab mega link of this mod http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5030659&extra=page=1&filter=author&orderby=dateline&typeid=5940

and when I try equip the armors my character got no body and no armor missing some mod? is that mega link just a conversion for UNPB?

I only got this download https://mega.nz/#!O4pQiYjK!sxKI72qtOru4IDsTB1O75ttUBaTQByF7UlhGTRVe54wand since the mega link and baidu are the same size I dont know what is wrong.

my body mods are 7b/skin leyenda skin

Looking at the nif in nifskope the body in the armors is UNPB TBBP the dismemberment for the outfit pieces is set to NiSkinInstance so it will use what slots are selected in the .esp. Use the CK (creation kit) and load the .esp up and check and see what race they are set too. If they are not set to default then that would be the reason. Also make sure the armors and the armor addons have the same slots selected. The Helena dress the skirt has 2 layers stacked on top of each other for some reason.

Looking at the nif in nifskope the body in the armors is UNPB TBBP the dismemberment for the outfit pieces is set to NiSkinInstance so it will use what slots are selected in the .esp. Use the CK (creation kit) and load the .esp up and check and see what race they are set too. If they are not set to default then that would be the reason. Also make sure the armors and the armor addons have the same slots selected. The Helena dress the skirt has 2 layers stacked on top of each other for some reason.

wow pro stuff, guess I cant use it with 7b so? without get to deep into the pro stuff?

I think that the heimu99 mod is missing the oh-so-important TEXTURES folder that's supposed to go into your Skyrim textures folder -- obviously.  I don't know for sure if this is what is happening to you, but this is what happened to me before.  Here's a nice link to another clothes+armor mod(s) that might have all of the Heimu99 armors and stuff, the one you want is the LUXURY COLLECTION under Modern/Sci-fi style:    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/

Take it with a grain of salt because I'm not sure the Luxury collection was the same as Heimu99... my memory is fuzzy.  Too many mods....  Obviously it won't work well with 7b though but you could probably convert them over from CBBE body...  good luck.z

EDIT:  Yeah, I just checked, the Luxury Collection is definitely the same armors+clothes as Heimu99!  But since it's only for CBBE and you use 7b then I can't help you from here on because your guess is as good as mine.  I like CBBE and I've only ever used CBBE and Bodyslide to convert my armors and stuff, I've never used 7b before.... too realistic.  I like my fantasy land filled with fantasy women.  LOL!

The texture folder is in the rar so that isn't it. It could be the body or it could be what race it was set as only way to see is to load it into the CK and see. I checked the dresses out in the CK and all appeared fine except the asyouwish one threw up a BSLightingShaderProperty. Usually if you see a problem in the CK it'll show up in game as well. So it's either a compatibility issue or something like the race is set wrong.

Don't know if I would call 7base realistic as I have yet to see someone with bullet shaped boobs.

wow pro stuff, guess I cant use it with 7b so? without get to deep into the pro stuff?

cant download 1.5gb+ files from mega without premium :(

cant download 1.5gb+ files from mega without premium :(

Are you trying to download that link I gave you?  I'm not sure because it doesn't seem like you were replying to me.  If it's mega... I'm using google chrome browser and all I do is click on "download through browser" and it worked like a charm.  I sure as hell don't have a premium account.  Lol.

Kind of strange too, I thought that link I gave you was Luxury collection for CBBE but it's for UUNP... I think 7b conversions off of UNP work better than CBBE conversions though.  Might be a good thing.

• 1 month later...

The texture folder is in the rar so that isn't it. It could be the body or it could be what race it was set as only way to see is to load it into the CK and see. I checked the dresses out in the CK and all appeared fine except the asyouwish one threw up a BSLightingShaderProperty. Usually if you see a problem in the CK it'll show up in game as well. So it's either a compatibility issue or something like the race is set wrong.

Don't know if I would call 7base realistic as I have yet to see someone with bullet shaped boobs.

Myuhinny, whats up and thank you so much for this heimu99 "fix". I googled  all day (mostly due to spelling) trying to find out why Asyouwish and ayanedress didn't show up on my character. I've never used CK but i don't mind changing my character race. You Contributors and MegaPosters deserve as much thanks as the modders for continuing to help the less adept tinker...ors here at LL. Thanks again.

• 7 months later...

Archived