The sun praiser's mods for DOA5LR girls - UPDATE: SUN SHANG XIANG Full Import

.ISO

As you can see in the screenshots topic I've re-found a bit of interest thanks to the latest DLC. So I decided to do a mega pack for that, which will include various version for the costume of all girls (except Honoka), from simple pantie-less till a nude with accessories.

The pack will be ~700MB so it take a bit time and for this I can accept request if you want a particular version of a costume (only for costume of last DLC). I don't accept request which ask a mixed costume or swapping. Post here for request.

For character who don't have a costume, like Mai, Naotora etc etc, I will do something but I'll leave them at the end.

Status of pack: 

Done: Ayane, Hitomi, Lisa, Marie, Momiji, Phase4, Tina, Kasumi

To do: Christie, Helena, Kokoro, Leifang, Nyotengu, Rachel, Mila

Queue: Mai, Naotora, Pai, Sarah  

Most excellent but could you split the pack to max 100mb each?

Yes I will split the pack, Don't know how many part, I need to see the final weight and where upload 

I find Mega is usually the best for bulky uploads without a bunch of ad spam and long download waits.

Also, I poofed for a while and didn't know you were quitting. Really nice to have you back! ♥

Status update:

Done: Ayane, Hitomi, Lisa, Marie, Momiji, Phase4, Tina, Kasumi, Christie, Rachel, Mila

To do: Helena, Kokoro, Leifang, Nyotengu

Queue: Mai, Naotora, Pai, Sarah  

Status update:

All standard characters are complete, need only a test for find bug and rename and pack everything up

Now I think what do with Mai, Naotora, Pai, Sarah, I'm pretty near to and that project so you don't have to wait too long

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOA5:LR Arc System Work XXX pack
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Nude mode for all girls with Nite's Nude Remix Mod for the bodies 
+ All girl have 4+ version for all costume
+ Honoka included
+ Extracted weght is around 800MB
+ Ready to use with Autolink
- May persist some minor bug

Previews_zpsr5glyybj.jpg

CREDITS :
Tecmo Koei - DOA5:LR game
Doutoku - For all his tools
NiteGuardian - For his Nude Remix Mod

Thank for download my mod  

post-962096-0-85397800-1491752767_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DINASTY WARRIOR 8 - SUN SHANG XIANG

+ Full Import

+ Based on Momiji

+ Breast physic

+ 4 variants: Full dressed; Upper exposed; Lower exposed; Full nude

- No facial expression

- Static hair

- May be there some bug

_doa5lr__dw8___sun_shangxian___download_

DOWNLOAD LINK: Sun Shangxiang.7z

CREDITS :

Omega Force - Sun Shangxiang character

cunihinx - For models and textures

Sticklove - For outfit

• 3 months later...

I really like this body, how would I go about putting Hitomi's head on this body? I'm sorry I don't know anything about creating mods.

DINASTY WARRIOR 8 - SUN SHANG XIANG
+ Full Import
+ Based on Momiji
+ Breast physic
+ 4 variants: Full dressed; Upper exposed; Lower exposed; Full nude
- No facial expression
- Static hair
- May be there some bug

_doa5lr__dw8___sun_shangxian___download_

DOWNLOAD LINK: attachicon.gifSun Shangxiang.7z

CREDITS :
Omega Force - Sun Shangxiang character
cunihinx - For models and textures
Sticklove - For outfit

I really like this body, how would I go about putting Hitomi's head on this body? I'm sorry I don't know anything about creating mods.

What's the problem? Do you have Autolink?

Yes I do have autolink, but if try to swap the heads using autolink I just get two heads superimposed on top of each other.

What's the problem? Do you have Autolink?

Yes I do have autolink, but if try to swap the heads using autolink I just get two heads superimposed on top of each other.

So this body goes along with its head. You need to use LR Photo Studio and remove this head, leaving only the body.

• 4 months later...

A wonderful series of works. Thank you! Will there be a continuation?

On 13.10.2017 at 8:01 PM, Cabbas said:

So this body goes along with its head. You need to use LR Photo Studio and remove this head, leaving only the body.

I did not understand how this is possible, when the bodies and heads are in different files?

On 21/2/2018 at 11:12 AM, 870905 said:

A wonderful series of works. Thank you! Will there be a continuation?

No unfortunately there will be no more mods from me. I have no more time to dedicate to DOA; the last released DLCs are not interesting and the import required too much time. 

To be honest I don't even remember how to create the mods:confounded:

18 hours ago, .ISO said:

No unfortunately there will be no more mods from me. I have no more time to dedicate to DOA; the last released DLCs are not interesting and the import required too much time. 

To be honest I don't even remember how to create the mods:confounded:

This is very sad.  :frown:

I hope that you change your mind.

• 1 month later...

Archived