Familiar faces and beast races.

ther1pper

It definitely works with Argonians, Khajiits and custom beast races such as Vaalsark. I'm not sure about the rest, but this one is confirmed. What other mods are you using?

the only mod i have that would change argonians is "Argonian Improvement Horns", otherwise that's it. My other male character will load, but not the argonian one.

Try creating a new Argonian character with Argonian Improvement Horns and add him to the shrine. If it works then some other mod is making a mess. Try reinstalling FF, maybe you did overwrite some files while installing other mods.

You can also try using the Script Scalpel right before adding your character to the shrine.

Okay so i made a new one, that one worked, so something about this guy isn't working, i'm not sure what though. I don't know how to pinpoint what's wrong either.

Archived