Transparency Question

bentonstein

Hi, I'm having some weird transparency behavior when transferring this top to Ayane.  At certain angles it looks like shadows floating in the shirt, while other angles it's clean.  Is this a material issue?  I'm not sure where to go from here, and any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks very much!

post-770388-0-87593500-1460662732_thumb.jpg

post-770388-0-01023200-1460662735_thumb.jpg

Hi Ben,

hm from my opinion yeh possible material problem but did you checked quickly in Blender the t-shirt mesh and see if there are this similar squared problem visible on mesh ?

If yes then it's annoying, even by recalc normal vertex in Blender this thing could stay.

Maybe try to use the Converter Tool from Timmy.

I used Harry's method to trim the shirt, but the issue persists even if I use the original unmodified top.  Only when light hits it a certain way.  I'll try the converter next.  Thanks for replying, Lola!

Update:  Converter didn't work.  Also if I don't have this issue on the model the shirt came from, which is Perry's Xtreme Summer outfit.  I don't know enough about materials to make a solid guess, but it makes sense in my limited knowledge.

What about this other method then :

1) Use Timmy Transformer Tool for convert the mod of Perry to your desired character

2) Do your edits (if you want delete mesh ect) but don't touch the shirt mesh

3) Test in game for check if the shirt still have the problem.

This looks like transparency flag was not appropriately set.    Set the object info to "Sweat Chest" (usually 08) and it should work fine.  I think it's "Z1" in object tool or "ObjectInfo1" if you use TMCSuke.

Archived