Race Menu

George222

Hello ! I'd like to ask anyone has an idea on how to get in Race Menu and during the game, not only at the beginning of the game (when you create the character). because in that moment my character is dressed and can not see the changes to the body and no matter how I tried, give a near hideous when nude in the game!

Hello ! I'd like to ask anyone has an idea on how to get in Race Menu and during the game, not only at the beginning of the game (when you create the character). because in that moment my character is dressed and can not see the changes to the body and no matter how I tried, give a near hideous when nude in the game!

Or you could use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394/? for much safer and simpler way to do so.

I installed "ShowRaceMenu Alternative" list appears in one of my spells (symbolized by the head), but is not active, I do not assign any key or mouse click it. Any idea of ​​what to do. I suspect that you have to buy. But I do not see where and from whom?!

To open the character creation screen after creation you have to hit the ~ key and type in showracemenu and hit enter.

---------

... Sorry! Now I read carefully what I suggest and "myuhinny"! he says he can enter the console and write simply "show race menu" there!? It seems a good idea, but I can not check now, because they are not in front of the computer. only in about 8:00, I could check! ... The first time I read seemed to me as "myuhinny" is mad at me for my post stupid ... I hope I am being cheated, and his idea is solving my problem!

@George222

The showracemenu command has to be put in without any spaces. This command will work great as long as all you are doing is adjusting how your player looks. If you use it to change your players race, sex, or select a preset from the list though it will mess up your stat and they will get reset.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)The showracemenu command is found towards the bottom of the list under the player commands.

Thank you ! everything works great now. There was a new problem: I no longer worked in the past certain installations which had no problem. But I found a way miraculous fix almost anything was going well and now no longer a transmutation ... I post here, that solution!

-------------------------------------------

My problem was that I did not have "Creature Framework" in MCM menu ... but this solved my all problems (if not go ahead and go now ..) ... I do not know yet if that does not solve problems They never went. For example (to me) ... Hentai Creature and Dawnguard and Dragonborn (MCM occur, but are gray - unusable)!

.... OK ! solution promised:

Framework MCM Menu:
1. Get 'SaveTool' from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?
2. Start it and 'Open' your savegame
3. Click 'Mod Editor' and set the checkmark in front of 'CreatureFramework.esm'
4. Click 'Delete selected mod scripts'  (Optional: 'Delete selected mod forms')
5. Close the 'Mod editor'-Window and 'Save' your savegame
6. Start your game, wait a minute... tadaaa, CF MCM works again
It's a good idea to also do the other cleaning:
"FixScriptInstances", "Delete all #", "Del. broken aktives", "Clean other", "Clean formlist",
two "Remove..."-buttons under Advanced "and Reset Havok"
I always do this with old savegames, suddenly they load again. Thanks to the author for this mighty tool.

Archived