Updated SL Framework actors standing still.

Hey, I decided to install skyrim after about 8 months of not playing and I reinstalled the sexlab framework

I  installed it with FNIS and have been using Sexlab Romance to test the animations

well, every time I test it, my actors just stand still, not in a T-pose but just casually standing there making moaning noses.

I've tried to reinstall it, re-ran fnis and still no luck..

does anyone potentially have an idea what my problem can be?

Looks like a FNIS problem.

Can you post the result of GenreateFNISFprUsers ?

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V6.2   14/04/2016 07:45:21
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

here you go.

Looks like a FNIS problem.

Can you post the result of GenreateFNISFprUsers ?

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V6.2   14/04/2016 07:45:21

Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

47 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

here you go.

Either you are using Mod Organizer and failed to set up FNIS to run under MO (you can not use the FNIS created desktop icon, MO has to build the virtual Data directory so FNIS can see it) or you totally screwed up your installation and put FNIS where Skyrim isn't.

Either you are using Mod Organizer and failed to set up FNIS to run under MO (you can not use the FNIS created desktop icon, MO has to build the virtual Data directory so FNIS can see it) or you totally screwed up your installation and put FNIS where Skyrim isn't.

It's installed in my mod organizer folder which is in my skyrim directory.

it works with my running/sprint etc animations but not the SL ones.

also I can't directly run FNIS through mod organizer I get this error:

"This Application could not be started

Do you want to review information about this problem"

Ok, it was like you said, I found out that didn't heck the FNIS.esp on my loadlist.

Thanks.

Ok, it was like you said, I found out that didn't heck the FNIS.esp on my loadlist.

Thanks.

Good, glad to know you figured it out and can now have sexy times in Skyrim.

I'm having a similar issue wherein my character stands INSIDE another when attempting sex, and they both just sort of moan. 

I'm using MO, maybe its a load-order error? Also, I'm using FunnyBiz's SLAL animation packs in addition to FNIS and they show up on the SLAL, and I am using the XP32 Max. skeleton as recommended, but still having this issue as well as GenerateFNIS not registering the extra Anim. Packs? 

7GqubIC.png

Archived