Bijin Warmaidens Grey Face Bug (Mjoll)

lach1feragh

I installed the Bijin Warmaiden mod and all characters are fine except for Mjoll. I don't have an actual photo to show the bug but I have one of Aela to show an example of (this isn't mine, it's somewhere I found on google). 

So yeah, any idea how to solve this grey face bug? I'm kinda new here so I'm not sure how to post my load order in.

Any idea how to fix this problem guys?

post-871887-0-82680900-1460554691_thumb.jpg

Grey face occurs when you have 2 (or more) mods that edit the same character, and the last one to edit did not export the facegen.  You have BW, but you also have another mod that edits her as well.  And it could ANY mod.  I had an archery mod that modified an NPC to add a bow to their inventory, therefore the grey face appeared.  You can use tes5edit to load your mods then go into the Bijn Warmaidens mod, look for the NPCs, select Mjoll, then you should see what mods also touch her record.  To fix it, it may be as simple as moving Bijn further down your load order.  Or you may need to remove the other mod entirely.  There many other fixes (open the offending mod in the CK and export the facegen data, etc), just need to look.

Grey face occurs when you have 2 (or more) mods that edit the same character, and the last one to edit did not export the facegen.  You have BW, but you also have another mod that edits her as well.  And it could ANY mod.  I had an archery mod that modified an NPC to add a bow to their inventory, therefore the grey face appeared.  You can use tes5edit to load your mods then go into the Bijn Warmaidens mod, look for the NPCs, select Mjoll, then you should see what mods also touch her record.  To fix it, it may be as simple as moving Bijn further down your load order.  Or you may need to remove the other mod entirely.  There many other fixes (open the offending mod in the CK and export the facegen data, etc), just need to look.

Here's my load order if it helps

http://pastebin.com/WKLske6n

So you have in that list Bijin Warmaidens.esp @ load position 68 and BTRH_Mjoll.esp @ load position 171. No Idea what BTRH_Mjoll.esp is, however if it is fiddling with the record for Mjoll it is probably overwriting the early Bijin Warmaidens.esp.

You also don't have a TES5Merged patch, therefore the ordering of your mods is strictly top down. (i.e. higher ordered mods which deal with the same records will overwrite lower ordered ones), A TES5Merged patch isn't a panacea but it does go a way towards having conflicts resolved from all your mods - or at least give you an indication, through TES5Edit of what needs shifting about.

Archived