Weird green and purple water surface in Ragged Flagon

papercorvo

Hello, I need some help with this problem.

The water surface in Ragged Flagon appeared in this weird green and purple color. It was fine the first time I got into the Ragged Flagon.

post-409392-0-56604900-1459317893_thumb.png

(sorry about the small picture, the only image I was able to get before the bug was a thumbnail on an auto save :-/ )

Then I saved the game inside the place, went out to do real life stuffs, went back to the game and load the save. Ta - da, water color changed.

post-409392-0-94080400-1459317832_thumb.jpg

The water looks completely purple if I move to the left, and completely green if I move to the right from the point of view in the pictures.

I've used TCL to go underwater. There's nothing wrong underwater, just the surface.

Here's my load order:

Skyrim. esm

Update. esm

Dawnguard. esm

HearthFires. esm

Dragonborn. esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch. esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core. esm

EFFCore. esm

SexLab. esm

SGHairPackBase. esm

CreatureFramework. esm

hdtHighHeel. esm

Inn Girls Resources. esm

notice board. esp

ApachiiHair. esm

ApachiiHairMales. esm

RSkyrimChildren. esm

SkyUI. esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic. esp

RaceMenu. esp

RaceMenuPlugin. esp

FNIS. esp

Schlongs of Skyrim. esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon. esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon. esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon. esp

SOSRaceMenu. esp

XPMSE. esp

iHUD. esp

SGHairPackAIO. esp

Immersive Wenches. esp

Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn. esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade. esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation. esp

Bijin Wives. esp

EFFDialogue. esp

UIExtensions. esp

FNIS_PCEA2. esp

TKDodge. esp

MoreNastyCritters. esp

SexLabNudeCreatures. esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB. esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG. esp

KS Hairdos - HDT. esp

SexLabDefeat. esp

InvisEyeFixes. esp

QuickLight. esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP. esp

Serana. esp

Toccata as Elisif. esp

AddItemMenu. esp

SexLabMatchMaker. esp

Immersive detection of NPC. esp

Deadly Wenches. esp

JaxonzRenamer. esp

JaxonzEnhGrab. esp

JaxonzMapMarkers. esp

When Vampires Attack. esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra. esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists. esp

FacelightPlus. esp

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins. esp

manny_eyeglasses. esp

SmartCast_1_0. esp

HelmetToggle2.02b. esp

Run For Your Lives. esp

Cloaks. esp

Populated Forts Towers Places. esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths. esp

WindPath. esp

Bijin Warmaidens. esp

PerkusMaximus_Master. esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage. esp

PerMaDefluffedPerkDescriptions. esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief. esp

Bijin NPCs. esp

PerkusMaximus_Warrior. esp

PerMa_USLEEP master patch. esp

Vivace. esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages. esp

TheEyesOfBeauty. esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard. esp

Illustrious HDT Cloaks. esp

Auto Unequip Ammo. esp

RSChildren - Complete. esp

VioLens. esp

BodySlotsMCM. esp

AMatterOfTime. esp

RevampedExteriorFog. esp

Donyaakin. esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack. esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life. esp

Pre PaMa WAFR Patch. esp

PatchusMaximus. esp

I'm using skse 1_07_03, and FNIS 6.2 (don't know how FNIS is related to a water bug, but I'll put it here anyway)

Things I've tried in attempt to fix the problem:

- Walk to another cell and walk back :), well obviously it did not go away

- Disable my ENB, which is Elder Blood ENB, but the issue persists

- Reinstalling/ removing completely Dark Dungeon for ENB (I thought it was a lighting bug), but it did not help

Also, the water in the Cistern suffers the same toxic color. Haven't checked any other sewer water area yet but the ocean water looks fine.

I'm not using any texture mods aside from body textures by the way (which are provided in the All-in-one animated pussy mod)

Aside from this weird bug, everything else in my game runs just fine. No frame rate drop, no texture disappearing and very, very rarely do I encounter CTDs.

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks.

Have you tried turning off your ENB then making backups of your ini files and then delete the ini files and start your game the normal way without launching through SKSE so that it makes new .ini files and see if that fixes it.

Purple/pink is usually associated with missing textures not sure on the green though.  Might be some type of graphical error or a setting in the ini file doing it.

Thanks for responding! Here's the story:

So I tried the stuffs you suggested. I'm using MO so I deleted the ini used by MO (made some backups of course) and then let MO do its job re-creating them. Tested the game out, bug still exist.

Then I tried launching Skyrim through the Steam launcher, without mods, and load the save, there was no bug. Tried to load the game without mods through MO, there's no bug. So I thought one of my mods was causing it.

I proceeded to disable/ enable one mod at a time to see what's causing the problem. To my surprise, the culprit was actually the Realistic Eyeglasses mod. Disabled the mod, re run PerMa patches and stuffs, and boom, toxic looking water is gone.

post-409392-0-50150000-1459391242_thumb.jpg

Anyway, thanks for suggesting a solution, even though the one I resorted to at the end isn't the same :D.

PS: So... should I report the bug to the guy on Nexus? I got some sexlab mods in the load order though, should I just tick them out and report?

PSS: The only other place I've seen in Skyrim, that has the same green and purple looking color, is the "dead people room": http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Body_Cleanup_Cell

Thanks for responding! Here's the story:

So I tried the stuffs you suggested. I'm using MO so I deleted the ini used by MO (made some backups of course) and then let MO do its job re-creating them. Tested the game out, bug still exist.

Then I tried launching Skyrim through the Steam launcher, without mods, and load the save, there was no bug. Tried to load the game without mods through MO, there's no bug. So I thought one of my mods was causing it.

I proceeded to disable/ enable one mod at a time to see what's causing the problem. To my surprise, the culprit was actually the Realistic Eyeglasses mod. Disabled the mod, re run PerMa patches and stuffs, and boom, toxic looking water is gone.

attachicon.gif20160330191654_1.jpg

Anyway, thanks for suggesting a solution, even though the one I resorted to at the end isn't the same :D.

PS: So... should I report the bug to the guy on Nexus? I got some sexlab mods in the load order though, should I just tick them out and report?

PSS: The only other place I've seen in Skyrim, that has the same green and purple looking color, is the "dead people room": http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Body_Cleanup_Cell

Hey, glad you got a fix for that. I ended up using this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14007/ to fix color issues. I know yours turned out to be a mod problem, but i used greeen water mod to fix all funky water issues. 

Archived