How to make or get a bouncing version of the Type 6m body.

D7Rock88

Alright is there anyone out there that has or knows where to get a bouncing breast version of the Type 6 Modification(t6m) body? Not looking for a bouncing version of the whole armor replacer and so on, no just a bouncing breast version of the body itself is all I'm really looking for. So if anyone has one could you maybe tell me where you got it or maybe archive it and email it to me?

I've been trying to make one myself, but I don't know how to really go about doing that. I downloaded the tutorial from the Type 3 Bouncing Breast Armors on the Nexus, I've got all the tools it says I need and all are installed. I followed the instructions perfectly, copied the breast bones and so on to the proper t6m body, then opened blender and imported it in there, then I'm sitting there in "object mode" you know looking at the body and then the tutorial says "Now delete that cube" so I delete the cube thats covering up the feet, then it says "now ctrl <- click on the arrow next to scene root" thats the next step, and I'm looking at the picture for that step and he's got this thing popped up that I have no idea how to get to appear.

So yeah this is where I'm stumped I have no idea how to get that thing to pop up that would let me select these multiple body parts, I mean its like he just completely skips the part where you bring that up, I also looked at the tutorial from the BNB body on nexus, it too lacks information on how to make that damn scene root drop down thing to appear so that I can continue with the other steps and select the body parts to copy the bone weights too. I might also mention that this is my first time using blender. I have no experience with it at all.

So if there isn't anyone who can tell me where to get a bouncing breast version of the t6m body then perhaps someone can tell me how to make that thing appear in blender so that I can continue on my attempts to make one myself.

Guest user29

I could do it for you or I can help you finish it yourself.

I know which tutorial you're using. I followed the same tutorial to learn myself. Which step are you stuck on? Or I can do it for you, but if you do learn to do it yourself you'll be able to convert any armor you want in the future.

Its step 6 in the tutorial, I don't know how to get that thing to appear you where theres that drop down arrow by "scene" the below that it says "render layers" you know what I'm talking about? And there is "scene root" with a little > next to it and you know it says in the step to click it, but yeah I don't even know how to make that appear.

I mean honestly I would prefer to do this myself so that I can give bouncing breasts to other armor/clothing, but like I said I really just want a bouncing version of just the nude body.

Yeah I've looked at that one too, its also missing the information I'm looking for, what I'm saying is that while I'm in blender viewing the body in "object mode" I don't know how to get that thing to pop up that lets select these multiple body parts so that I can then update the bone weights to them, I don't know how to make that appear in blender nothing states what you have to click on in either of those tutorials what you need to click on to make that appear so that you can select the body parts to copy the bone weighting to.

Ok, assuming I'm looking at the correct tutorial, and the correct step, it does tell you what you need to do.

6. Now press CTRL + „←” , click on triangle next to „Scene Root” to expand list.

Hold down CTRL and press the left arrow key.

Ok' date=' assuming I'm looking at the correct tutorial, and the correct step, it does tell you what you need to do.

6. Now press CTRL + „←” , click on triangle next to „Scene Root” to expand list.

Hold down CTRL and press the left arrow key.

No no no, I understand that I have to click the drop down arrow by scene root, but scene root is not there, there is no scene root with a drop down arrow for me to clicky clicky, I do not know how to make it appear, thats what I am asking is how to get that up on the screen so that I can click on it. So I mean you've seen the step you know what I'm talking about now? If you can tell me how to make that appear, that list with the scene root in it, then that will solve my problem.

Ok, now I'm starting to understand. I'm mainly messing with Oblivion stuff, but I believe I managed to get "Scene Root" to show for myself. And it only showed up so long as the skeleton was present.

Even if you don't have a Scene Root, the strings you need to select should still be there.

Slightly unrelated: So this is where the "Pose Mode" is. Maybe I can finally get some headway on a few things.

Actually no its that whole thing in that picture, I don't know how to get that menu thing to appear, like its not there in blender for me, get it? Like take a marker and just draw a circle around that whole thing, thats what I'm missing, what do I click in blender to make that appear?

you dont need to do all that, you can bone weight copy from any body mesh that has bouncing breasts. it will work just fine. i wrote a tutorial its here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7838&pid=155388#pid155388

this was done for bouncing butts in oblivion but everything I show you regarding the process will work on breasts and will work for fallout. only the import and export settings will be different and what ever tutorial you have now should show how to do that well enough.

anyone who doubts if this will work should know that I have already used bone weight copy from 2pac4eva7's bb body mesh to make the t6m body bb, and I added BB to several armor meshes I uploaded on these forums using the same method. it's easy and it works for nearly evrything

Guest user29

Yeah your tutorial is way too complicated. Follow the one I linked to earlier. It's easier and it'll end up looking better too.

Well good news and bad news, good news is I finally got it to work so thanks GSB your tutorial definitely worked alot better, and it is a much less complicated and definitely easier to understand way of doing it. The bad news is that there is one single flaw with the body, while the tits bounce and there is definitely no lines or anything there is however...blood on the arms legs and neck areas, you know like the kind of thing that would appear on them if they had been blown off? Only you know without any of it being blown off. Is there something I should have probably removed in blender? Or is it something I didn't do in nifskope?

Well good news and bad news' date=' good news is I finally got it to work so thanks GSB your tutorial definitely worked alot better, and it is a much less complicated and definitely easier to understand way of doing it. The bad news is that there is one single flaw with the body, while the tits bounce and there is definitely no lines or anything there is however...blood on the arms legs and neck areas, you know like the kind of thing that would appear on them if they had been blown off? Only you know without any of it being blown off. Is there something I should have probably removed in blender? Or is it something I didn't do in nifskope?

[/quote']

sounds like a problem with the meat caps, they are not something that you mess with other then moving them out of the way while you work on your body or armor

you may want to try replacing the caps in your nif with the caps from the old nif and seeing if that clears things up.

• 1 month later...

GSB' date=' you created a type6 (T6M actually) BnB earlier in the year did you not? I remember us having a discussion about it.

[/quote']

yeah i sent you a copy of it too, which you set up to use the bog textures, i no longer have the body but i do have the weighted blend file.

I just have a problem in not being able to export meshes for fo, something is really screwing up with nifscripts. anyone who wants the blend file is welcome to it just say the word. we may not need the blend file. if i remember right didnt you post a link to it or was it an attachment

Archived