I added hdt to an outfit but the base body mesh doesn't bounce

braknaar

4xVMv0.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=krW5YfTKiUM&feature=youtu.be

I used outfit studio to add hdt to the I love cleavage version of the elven armor.  I followed a simple guide and I must say, succeeded almost entirely.  The only hitch is that my character's breasts do not bounce (and presumably the butt).  I didn't think to include in the video a demonstration of how I currently do have butt and boob bounce but I do.  It seems to be a problem with the ...base shape mesh of the outfit...?

I appreciate the help!

My guess is that the body doesn't have the needed nodes in it. Load it up into nifskope click the body and open up the BSDismemberSkinInstance in the left hand list underneath the highlighted line then click bones and look at what bone nodes are attached to the body if the body is missing nodes throw the bodies back into outfit studio and readd the nodes to everything.

My guess is that the body doesn't have the needed nodes in it. Load it up into nifskope click the body and open up the BSDismemberSkinInstance in the left hand list underneath the highlighted line then click bones and look at what bone nodes are attached to the body if the body is missing nodes throw the bodies back into outfit studio and readd the nodes to everything.

You're right.  I checked in nifskope and the baseshape is missing the breast bones.   Could you explain how to re add the nodes in outfit studio or link a tutorial?    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Load up the outfit in outfit studio, load the body nif as a reference that contains the bones you need, select the breast/butt/belly bones and copy selected weights only, export, do the same for the the _1 and _0 file.

Archived