any idea on how to create a “head on pike” effect?

tengma

so we are trying to create a mod that allows you to decap any npc and put his head on a pike.

the decap part is easy..but I run into problem on how to put his or her head on a pike.

I have 2 ideas. each have some problems

1st is to use script to move the Decapitate head into an object (which is a pike) and then turn off the ragdoll. but I am not really sure how to get the object reference of the decapitated head. or even, is there a object reference? can you even reference the decapitated head? or can I use any other script to move it? 

another way is to create an equip-able decapitated head, let the target npc equip it, make every other part of body not show, and then put the entire npc on a good position...so it look like a decapitated head is on top of a pike.

I think this should be the easier idea. the decapitated neck part and decapitated gore part is already in the game. but I run into a problem. I cannot make the neck disappear without also make the entire head disappear.

as shown in the picture. I equiped the decapitated gore, but the neck is still showing.

do anyone know how to solve this? 

post-62429-0-59051100-1458961817_thumb.png

so we are trying to create a mod that allows you to decap any npc and put his head on a pike for a update for my mod.

the decap part is easy..but I run into problem on how to put his or her head on a pike.

I have 2 ideas. each have some problems

1st is to use script to move the Decapitate head into an object (which is a pike) and then turn off the ragdoll. but I am not really sure how to get the object reference of the decapitated head. or even, is there a object reference? can you even reference the decapitated head? or can I use any other script to move it? 

another way is to create an equip-able decapitated head, let the target npc equip it, make every other part of body not show, and then put the entire npc on a good position...so it look like a decapitated head is on top of a pike.

I think this should be the easier idea. the decapitated neck part and decapitated gore part is already in the game. but I run into a problem. I cannot make the neck disappear without also make the entire head disappear.

as shown in the picture. I equiped the decapitated gore, but the neck is still showing.

do anyone know how to solve this? 

post-62429-0-51315600-1458963363_thumb.png

Clone the Npc and dress it with a non meshed armor (body, hands, feets) so they disappear, Set him/her Unconscious and Can't move, move it on the Pike.

This is the simplest way, but consume some resources.

Edit: sorry, I've understood badly what are you asking for, forget it :P

Archived