Automatron CTD near General Atomics Factory

The specific file I've seen accused of causing CTD problems with Automatron is data/interface/hudmenu.swf. Maybe have a look to see if you have any mods that add that file and start by deactivating those.

The only other thing that springs to mind: I also had a few CTDs after installing Automatron. I was following the freedom trail at the time so not exactly where you've had them, but not too far away either. Working on the basis that one of the mods I'd just updated might be the problem I removed the version of ArmorKeywords that added Automatron support and went back to the vanilla-only version. That fixed it instantly unless it was just coincidence. Since then a new ArmorKeywords has been released so if it ever was a problem it might not be any more.

• 10 months later...

I have had an issue with Automatron from the start, mostly just visual ones like the General Atomics plant:

post-101267-0-49032500-1486524327_thumb.jpg

I have not downloaded the high resolution pack.

Currently I can't go near the area where the quest starts one it does start or it crashes as soon at it loads the cell, beforehand there is no problems. I can't even do the Railroad quest for X22 as the church is too close to the location.

Things I have tried:

- removed the CBBE armor/clothing I set up for the mod

- disabling all of the mods that have any association with the dlc

- reinstalled the dlc several times

- started new games

I know it isn't my system, it has not had to run very hard to run the game on Ultimate, my modded Skyrim game stresses my system more than this does.

Archived