FNIS Mod Order query

For some time now I have been trying to get SexLab related animations to work. The problem is that the actors freeze and sometimes collide for the duration of the animation then everything continues as normal. It seems that this issue is fairly common. Following advice I have started a fresh un-modded game and saved in Riverwood and exited. I then installed the various mods and re-launched from that fresh save and registered activated the various animations in the MCM. 

In a previous thread I received a lot of advice and guidance from the mod author FoxFingers and my thanks to them for their time and patience. However, I have now pared back the number of mods to the bare minimum and no longer have "Amorous Adventures" (written by FoxFingers) installed. I now rely sole on SexLab Matchmaker to initiate animations.

I have been advised to the use the "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" mod and am currently using this. I have also been advised to use the following order:

HDT

FNIS

BodySlide

Skeleton

However, When I re-install FNIS in Mod Organiser it is always placed at the top level of the load order whereas the HDT & BodySlide mods are placed in the lower level. Mod Organiser won't allow mods to be moved between the levels so I can't place FNIS between the HDT and BodySlide mods. The attachment below shows the current mod load order.

The various tools (and their versions) being used are below:

Skyrim       v1.9.32

ModOrganiser v1.3.11

FNISBase     v6.2

Sexlab       v1.61b

ZaZAnimation v6.07

XPMSE        v3.77

NSAP         v3.1.7

SkyUI        v5.1.7

NetImmerse   v3.4.4

SKSE         v1.7.3

This seems to be a load order issue but just in case I also enclose the latest papyrus debug log file, the FNIS output and the full plugin list. I would be very grateful if someone could let me know if my current mod load order is causing the problem. I've only started modding SexLab stuff on Skyrim two weeks ago so I believe everything is up-to-date. Thanks in advance.

post-1125323-0-37511700-1458603919_thumb.png

I'm pretty sure the reson you cannot move your mods is because of the group (try selecting no groups at the bottom drop down). MO uses the priority system so if you set the priority of HDT < FNIS < Bodyslide< Skeleton it should work.

As a side note I'm pretty sure HDT and FNIS do not interact with each other so there load order should not matter.

Hi AleyColt,

Many thanks for your response; it appears that you are correct on both counts. Once I selected the "no groups" option at bottom left I could re-order the load order any way I wanted. The 'Priority' column indicates the order of significance of each mod with lowest as least significant, highest as most significant.

However, I appear to have gotten conflicting advice; I was told the load order should be: HDT < FNIS < BodySlide < Skeleton as above. However, when I arranged the mods in this way and then fired up Skyrim & loaded a fresh (unmodded) save I'd made in Riverwood, the animations glitched as before.

I suppose I could play around with the load order and see if the animations suddenly start to work (and then use that load order from then on) but that seems very haphazard and time-consuming. I would be grateful for any advice or guidance, thanks again.

Hi AleyColt,

Many thanks for your response; it appears that you are correct on both counts. Once I selected the "no groups" option at bottom left I could re-order the load order any way I wanted. The 'Priority' column indicates the order of significance of each mod with lowest as least significant, highest as most significant.

However, I appear to have gotten conflicting advice; I was told the load order should be: HDT < FNIS < BodySlide < Skeleton as above. However, when I arranged the mods in this way and then fired up Skyrim & loaded a fresh (unmodded) save I'd made in Riverwood, the animations glitched as before.

I suppose I could play around with the load order and see if the animations suddenly start to work (and then use that load order from then on) but that seems very haphazard and time-consuming. I would be grateful for any advice or guidance, thanks again.

Hi Mastarna

I have a few ideas that can help you:

1) Remove these mods from your installation (i'll give reasons)

SexLab v1.6.1_to_v1.6.1b Patch (you already have full version this is not needed)

PapyrusUtil v32 (I beleive this is in SexLab Framework check version first but probably not needed)

SexLab Aroused v27a / SexLabe Aroused v27a Loose (remove one of them it's the same mod but with a different file structure)

NetImmerse Override v3.4.4 (this is in Racemenu v3.4.5)

Zaz Animation Pack All (theres been an update use that instead)

HDT Physics Extensions v14.28 (MO indicates that this has been completely overwritten I wouldn't unitstall but you can deactivate it )

2) You seem quite new to MO I think This could help with the animations

Place these at the bottom of your installation order

All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy v3.3

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v3.77

Delete everything in your overwrite folder (very bottom of install order)

Run FNIS again

Once finished Right click on Overwrite Folder and Create Mod (name it something like FNIS Output)

Activate your new mod

Use Loot to sort order (or however else you want to play with load order)

Start game and test

I beleive that this will work (not certain though), but if you want to double check with someone else, feel free to do so.

Archived