SexLab Reversing Rolls.

I've installed SexLab via MO and have ran FNIS via Mo as well. For some reason, when my male character attempts to start an animation with a female he gets put in the females position, and the female is put in the male position..

I have to say I laughed pretty hard when I first seen a dickless female trying to penetrate my male character; however, I don't seem to be able to correct the issue. Even with only FNIS, SKYUI, XPMSE, and SexLabs installed this still happens for some reason.

Roles depend on the SexLab mod starting the animation. Check the settings for the SexLab mod you're using to start the animation, or just press the switch positions hotkey from SexLab during the animation to swap roles.

Roles depend on the SexLab mod starting the animation. Check the settings for the SexLab mod you're using to start the animation, or just press the switch positions hotkey from SexLab during the animation to swap roles.

I'm testing it with the target spell that is native to SexLab.

There is literally no such thing.

SexLab itself does absolutelynothing for gameplay.  It's a framework. Everything depends on the player accomplishing things.

Archived