How do I start a Threesome (with Sexlab)?

Hi everyone, 

I am new using Sexlab and have problems getting some animations to run.

I do know:

The animations with 2 people involved can be run via the "animation editor" or the "Debug Target (Sexlab)"-Spell. Also, I can select an (one!) NPC with the Shortkey N. I know how to open the console, but don't tell me there is no other way than learing that command language to get a 3some!

I don't know:

How to run an animation with

1) only me involved

2) more than me and one NPC involved, so threesome, foursome, ...    !

3) for this I need to know how to select more than one NPC. this doesn't seem to work with pressing N 

4) can I start a scene as agressive? and if yes, how?

5) If this is possible: how do I start an animation via console? (which commands? what do i have to type in the console?)

6) how do I start an animation (especially 3somes)  without using the MCM or the console or the debug-spell?

Yes, I did run FNIS!

And the animations would run probably, if i knew how to toggle them!

I have this SexLab-related mods installed:

SexLabFramework_v16b_FULL, SexLabAroused_V27a, ZazAnimationPack

Holding N (~2 seconds) will start a masturbation, if you just want to start an animation for videos or such you can use (mass)matchmaker. You won't know which animation will start, though.

If you want to force threesomes... you can create rules with Scent of Sex, at least threesomes are possible to enforce that way. For four+somes, only Massmatchmaker and Defeat can trigger those i think. If you want to play including some sexscenes, check the download sextion, there are many mods you can try :)

Archived