Making Sofia (Follower Mod) use the UUNP Body

sshadow5001

Easy put it in correct load and priority order.

And I think there are one guide on Sofias Nexus page to.

I'm sorry I'm not really sure what you mean? I did use the Custom Body Tutorial (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527) in the mod description and it did work but there was a neck seam issue.

post-1003392-0-67473600-1458318767_thumb.jpg

Download Sofia Customizer Redux. Replace the body meshes that come with this mod manually.

So install and use Sofia Customizer then follow the instructions to replacing the body from the Description on the Sofia Mod page?

I'm sorry I'm not really sure what you mean? I did use the Custom Body Tutorial (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527) in the mod description and it did work but there was a neck seam issue.

attachicon.gif20160318163106_1.jpg

Download Sofia Customizer Redux. Replace the body meshes that come with this mod manually.

So install and use Sofia Customizer then follow the instructions to replacing the body from the Description on the Sofia Mod page?

1. Install the Customizer. It doesn't matter which options you pick.

2. Go to: \meshes\actors\character\character assets and find your body files (femalebody, femalehands, femalefeet). Copy them.

3. Go to: \meshes\actors\character\sofia and paste your body files. Overwrite the ones that are already there.

1. Install the Customizer. It doesn't matter which options you pick.

2. Go to: \meshes\actors\character\character assets and find your body files (femalebody, femalehands, femalefeet). Copy them.

3. Go to: \meshes\actors\character\sofia and paste your body files. Overwrite the ones that are already there.

Alright I'll give it a shot, Thanks :D

Hi

I had a weird issue of this happening. The thing is, it wasn't exclusive to Sofia, but almost all customized NPCs in the game. In my game the neck seams and discolorations would appear anytime I added / changed an outfit which would require me to re-use Bodyslide. the neck seams and discolorations ranged from light to right down horrible. Also, this is the same for me while using both UNP and CBBE, although with CBBE much moreso and the actual color mismatch is much worse then with UNP.

The only thing that solved it for me, is starting a brand new game. As long as I used bodyslide before the new game and it set up everything before the start, it would be great, but if I did that in mid game, all my NPCs would become messed up.

Also, Texblend, which is available for both UNP and CBBE helps out, if you can figure out how to use it. For me the CBBE texblend is pretty cool, the UNP texblends (which are many) are too complicated to use, so for UNP games its new games only.

I'm Ok with that. I start new games all the time whenever I'm trying now mods. I've made no progress lol.

Unpack the Sophia Mods BSA file.

Use "BSA OPT" unpacker

Unpack BSA Unpacker to a Work Folder directory that you like to use...aka you make the directory...I have mine in downloads.

Copy Paste the BSA into said directory activate either the 32 bit or 64 bit version.

Highlight the meshes for extraction.

This should then extract Sophia's Meshes directory making it easy to find, overwrite her body files.

When the Folders and meshes are extracted you will then overwrite her body.

Then it matters NMM or MO installation method?

MO

Find Sophia Folder and deposit the meshes folder into it.

NMM

Simply deposit it to Skyrim\Data

I'm Ok with that. I start new games all the time whenever I'm trying now mods. I've made no progress lol.

what enb you use ?is the texture is 2k ?

I'm using the Gameplay Performance ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53100/?

I'm Using Tropical Skyrim Textures for the world and installing Tropical Skyrim 2 on top http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017/? (Huh Tropical Skyrim 2 has disappeared?)

Body Texture is Leyenda Skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?

Use "BSA OPT" unpacker

Unpack BSA Unpacker to a Work Folder directory that you like to use...aka you make the directory...I have mine in downloads.

Copy Paste the BSA into said directory activate either the 32 bit or 64 bit version.

This should then extract Sophia's Meshes directory making it easy to find, overwrite her body files.

MO

NMM

So I should be using the BSA Version and not the Loose one?

what enb you use ?is the texture is 2k ?

I'm using the Gameplay Performance ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53100/?

I'm Using Tropical Skyrim Textures for the world and installing Tropical Skyrim 2 on top http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017/? (Huh Tropical Skyrim 2 has disappeared?)

Body Texture is Leyenda Skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?

Use "BSA OPT" unpacker

MO

NMM

So I should be using the BSA Version and not the Loose one?

If you have the "Loose" than the steps I outlined are already completed for you.

So no worries,

Ok so its a problem with Fair Skin Complexion in the Customizer mod, problem solved.

However I wanted to have her Weight at 100. I can change that in the .esp file but it ends up causing the neck gap problem. is there a fix to that?

you can try command that change weight before change in esp

i think head genrate with head for cbbe maybe need genrate head for cbbe ?

Ok so its a problem with Fair Skin Complexion in the Customizer mod, problem solved.

However I wanted to have her Weight at 100. I can change that in the .esp file but it ends up causing the neck gap problem. is there a fix to that?

you can try command that change weight before change in esp

i think head genrate with head for cbbe maybe need genrate head for cbbe ?

I tried it and OMG so creepy

post-1003392-0-31698100-1458336481_thumb.jpgpost-1003392-0-94428600-1458336489_thumb.jpg

That's Nightmare fuel

Alright I got it all figured out. Since i want her to have the body of 100 but she's stuck at 50 I just had to make 0 and 100 on the bodyslider the same and Ctrl+Build the body and use that body personally for her. It does mean I have to make some outfits specific for weight but its not so bad.

Though if anyone has an idea how to make her use my body as well as set it to 100 and loose the creepy red face then I'm all ears.

• 1 year later...

Use "BSA OPT" unpacker

MO

NMM

Ok I'm trying to work my way through this... The problem I'm having is that after extraction, the body files are .dll libraries. The files I want to use are .nif. What do I do now...?

Archived