Futa (Schlongs of Skyrim) Accessory Addons Requests/Ideas

I thought about posting this in the Futa Content Thread, but figured these requests/suggestions were specific enough that they should be in their own thread where modders could see it. Anyway, I'll just get to it then:

Cock Sleeves:

Those of us with futa followers or player characters probably like to have them bottomless, so I think this would be great. They could come in the style of all the vanilla armors light and heavy as well some various colors of cloth. The type I'm talking about would just cover most of the cock, but not all of it, not underwear, no straps, or anything like that. Pretty much like the way a condom covers a penis. They should come in tight forms, loose forms, short, long, open (on the head) and closed etc.

If possible, I think they should be wearable and react to the size and movement that the cocks do. If that's too much, they could just be cock-addons with the clothing parts being unaffected by skin tone.

Picture examples:

502471e3e38da9d12b7d098760a629a0.jpeg?21

b5ba206ceae946f27bbf55328e8ac4a2.jpeg?45

Bulging/Spill over Thongs from nisetanaka's armors (with Bodyslide Support):

Sure, we can take some panties and add a very jagged bulge to them in Outfit Studio. Or a small bump that kind of passes for one, but what if we could have one where you see the cock and balls spill out of them. These would just be a wearable thing that takes up the same slot as the SoS cocks and could come in a variety of cock sizes for each thong. Small, medium, large, monsster, micro (I think that covers the bases). Along with nisetanaka's armors, there could be generic thongs as well.

Picture examples:

e1d23fa4b41ae0707e0cd1004a3016d9.png?178

Thats pretty much it. I'm sure plenty of people probably would want things like various piercings. that isn't my thing, so i wont request it myself but for those that do, they could request it here.

I know it's against the ToS to sell or buy mods, but I'm willing to put forth donations (like through patreon or some other type of secure service) to any modder willing to make these things, even it's not everything I mentioned. A sort of "bounty" if you will, that gets the mod released for everyone to enjoy.

zaselim did an awesome work with some armors like that, but it only works with his Body Mod.

Yeah, I remember seeing those a while back. I was thinking of something everyone could use. Something "modular" that can be used with any armor that doesn't have underware attached to it. Something that's made with BodySlide in mind.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived