Standing during animations

Every time an animation starts the characters stand stock still, I have had the issue once in the past but cannot remember how it was fixed back then.

Guest MonsterFish

What are you talking about? What animations? I'm gonna assume SL but may you mean all animations?

Are the actors T-Posing or just standing still?

If they're standing still with SL, try disabling the animation start teleport if you have that version. Have you enabled SL in the MCM in the first place?

What are you talking about? What animations? I'm gonna assume SL but may you mean all animations?

Are the actors T-Posing or just standing still?

If they're standing still with SL, try disabling the animation start teleport if you have that version. Have you enabled SL in the MCM in the first place?

I am talking about SL mainly, not found any other issues yet, they are just standing still so I will try your suggestion and turn off the teleport, and I made sure to activate SL in MCM before hand.

Ok I tried your suggestion, but all it did was result in them standing inside of each other, sounds play and faces change but nothing else appears to be working. 

Guest MonsterFish

Sounds like an error with FNIS then. Try running FNIS once more to activate the SL animations. Also look in 'Toggle animations' to see what animations are currently on and off.

What are the actors. If it's a M/F, M/M or F/F it should be fine but AFAIK there are no threesome poses in the base SL pack and if there are none then there's nothing to play and if there's nothing to play then they just stand there (I think there's actually a few Threesome poses with Base SL, but no Foursome or over). Can you move your character when "playing" the animation or do you have to hit end to be able to move.

Sounds like an error with FNIS then. Try running FNIS once more to activate the SL animations. Also look in 'Toggle animations' to see what animations are currently on and off.

What are the actors. If it's a M/F, M/M or F/F it should be fine but AFAIK there are no threesome poses in the base SL pack and if there are none then there's nothing to play and if there's nothing to play then they just stand there (I think there's actually a few Threesome poses with Base SL, but no Foursome or over). Can you move your character when "playing" the animation or do you have to hit end to be able to move.

I ran FNIS and restarted SL and double checked the toggled animations but they still just stand in each other, I tried a M/F and a M/M with the nearby AI but neither worked I also checked the load order and they seem to be in the right order. Not sure what the issue is. Also I have to hit end to stop the animation or wait for it to time out.

Guest MonsterFish

Uhhh... Okay. Do you use MO or NMM? What are you using to start the animations?

Can you give us what it says when you run FNIS?

Uhhh... Okay. Do you use MO or NMM? What are you using to start the animations?

I use MO, found NMM to be rather useless. Not sure what you mean on starting the animations, can just walk up and talk to the AI, or use the defeat system to force them. 

Have you followed these steps?

Also:

Can you give us what it says when you run FNIS?

I edited that in afterwards so you may have not seen it

Ok so first off, I am an idiot I was running FNIS from my original skyrim so it wasn't working with all the mods in MO, I ran it from the MO system this time until it reached this error

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\1hm_locomotion.hkx'.

Does it do the same when you run it twice or thrice?

It doesn't have the issue the 2nd and 3rd time and has no consistency issues, I will run the game again and test the animations.

Archived