[REQUEST] Clothing Replacer Mod for HGEC H-Cup?

HentaiGnome

I hate to say it, but TESNexus has failed me (for once). Anyone know of a replacer mod for stock clothes + armors + robes specifically made for HGEC H-cup women? And if possible, one that is also tailored for extra-large, or LL, legs? I don't mind if they're skimpy or not, though I would prefer skimpy as those types of clothes would fit my "lore", lol.

EDIT: For some time now I've been using the DMRA replacer mods, which are great, but they definitely clash with the HGEC bodies at times especially when a character is partially nude.

Argh, I can't think of the name right now cause it's insane at work.

But there is a series of BBB-H-Cup armor and clothing replacers.

The clothes replacer is EVE and the armor is....Ugh, I can't think of it.

I have them all and will list them when I get home if someone else doesn't beat me to it...which I'm sure they will lol...

Sorry, what I meant was replacer mods for the vanilla outfits (stock/armors/robes), so that way all of the female NPCs bodies adjust accordingly to the HGEC H-cup "look" when wearing the default clothes.

Again, I've had DMRA for a while but whenever a Lovers animation kicks in I notice some seam issues when the female is partially nude. And frankly, after a while I have to admit DMRA does appear rather over-the-top.

Thanks for the links though, those are some really interesting armors that I wouldn't mind using on my own character. =)

EDIT: Actually, the DMRA replacer mods is kind of what I'm looking for in that the mods replace only the vanilla outfits of robes, clothes, and armors. But what I need is one that uses HGEC H-cup, instead of DMRA body types.

Argh' date=' I can't think of the name right now cause it's insane at work.

But there is a series of BBB-H-Cup armor and clothing replacers.

The clothes replacer is EVE and the armor is....Ugh, I can't think of it.

I have them all and will list them when I get home if someone else doesn't beat me to it...which I'm sure they will lol...

[/quote']

If you can remember the replacer mod that'd be great. =)

Thanks for the hint dreamer' date=' I remembered seeing something a while back.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24078

Thats the nexus link, there are 22 files, have fun shopping. I didn't look but you can then also install bbb for the armors and clothes.

[/quote']

I haven't installed that particular mod yet but I did spot it before I posted this thread. That mod is an example of what I'm looking for BUT the only problem is that it doesn't cover HGEC H-cup bodies, so what ends up happening is that the women all look like they have C-cups or whatever when wearing clothes, even though underneath they technically have H-cups since I set up my game that way.

It would be nice if there was an automated "Set Body" type of mod that does it for female clothes based on the cup size that you chose when you installed the HGEC mod. As of right now, I can't find a Set Body mod that does this despite a couple of them being released. And moreso, I can't find a mod that does exactly the same thing as what DMRA does (in that affects only vanilla outfits) with the exception of using HGEC H-cup bodies instead of double-melons round-ass.

I'm willing to learn how to convert these clothes myself but I'll be honest with you it looks overwhelming for a n00b like me. I've tried looking a few tutorials and for some reason they're either not updated so I get stuck along the way, or I find myself embarking on a long perilous journey that I wonder how some of these modders are able to release stuff in a quick and timely manner. (Gotta respect them for that, though.)

I know what your say in the "overwhelming" part. Most mods I have dos so far are armor mashups in nif scope and have started making some of my own armors and clothes but none of them are on par with what I originally pictured in my head. I am currently teaching myself blender as I am going to change the summon pixie mod in to a summon succubus, I have all my meshes and textures just have to join them to the fairy skele in blender but thats where I'm running in to trouble. I believe someone posted a very nice tutorial on how to resize clothes and armors in another thread about this. you should check it out.

Here is the H-Cup Stock Clothing Replacer

H-Cup BBB Clothing Replacer

H-Cup BBB Dark Brotherhood Outfit

H-Cup BBB Mithril Armor

H-Cup BBB Ambassador of Darkness armor

YAARM H-Cup BBB Iron Armor

YAARM H-Cup BBB Steel Armor

YAARM H-Cup Fur Armor

Those are all of the ones that I have.

If there are more' date=' others will probably provide.

:)

[/quote']

Thanks, I guess what I was asking for was rather impossible at this moment. I'll just have to work with those for the time being, even though it's not as "complete" as the DMRA clothes. (And I'd have to say, the DMRA ones do look better for the most part.) If all else fails, I'll probably just reinstall the HGEC mod and make the women have C-cups so it's more in line with many of the mods out there lol...

I know what your say in the "overwhelming" part. Most mods I have dos so far are armor mashups in nif scope and have started making some of my own armors and clothes but none of them are on par with what I originally pictured in my head. I am currently teaching myself blender as I am going to change the summon pixie mod in to a summon succubus' date=' I have all my meshes and textures just have to join them to the fairy skele in blender but thats where I'm running in to trouble. I believe someone posted a very nice tutorial on how to resize clothes and armors in another thread about this. you should check it out.

[/quote']

I've dabbled on converting an armor to HGEC H-cup with Blender before and it was just horrendous. I could never get the mesh to resize correctly and symmetrically. It resulted in a "poppy", rigid mess that looked like the woman would have had giant pimples all over her chest or something lol. And s saggy, uneven set of breasts to boot LOL!

I'll look around to see if I can find that tutorial, but if you see it before me I'd appreciate it if you could link it. =)

I dont have the link to the thread' date=' but I remembered seeing some great tips in the tutorial so I did happen to save the link to that. Really the credit goes to the person who originally posted the link. :)

http://grotto.moddersrealm.com/index.php?topic=9519.msg186407#msg186407

[/quote']

Awesome! I'll check it out then. I'm a little worried about the final comment posted on that thread, in which someone encountered an issue with trying to load his/her project over to CS. Maybe it had something to do with him converting a Robert's Female mod outfit, but either way it doesn't seem to be resolved as the thread kinda ends there. Ah well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it lol.

• 7 months later...

Archived