Buggy body

I recently tried to install the UNPBO (O)PPAI-7B-OPPAI TBBP/BBP body.  When females are clothed everything is fine.  However when they are not clothed it seems to weird out by throwing what I can only assume is stretched black textures.  I have no idea what it is from.  I've included a couple of screenshots so it's easier to see what I'm referring to.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/hdrLpOc

http://imgur.com/XquYfSp

It looks like - you are using no weight 0 or weight 1 and a mesh (body itself, vagina, pubuchair etc.) has not exact the same vertex count and vertex-arrangement in mesh_0 and mesh_1.

Result is Morph error.

Just my guess.
If you weight 1 (for example) are using and the error is gone - then error is verified.

Ok and how exactly would I do that?  Sorry I'm not the most knowledgeable about the indepth details like that.  I know how to install the mods and switch the load order and that's about it.

EDIT:  Ok I figured that part out in game using setnpcweight.  It seems if I set the weight to 100 then it gets rid of the black stretched textures.  So how do I change that to where it's like that when I start the game or am I going to have to do this for every NPC I come into contact with?

There wasn't anything specific.  When I was in the game I opened the console, clicked on one of the NPCs with the issue and used the setnpcweight and set it to 100.  There was no specific part that I set weight to.  It seemed to fix the issue as the black areas went away.  So I have no idea what is going on.

There wasn't anything specific.  When I was in the game I opened the console, clicked on one of the NPCs with the issue and used the setnpcweight and set it to 100.  There was no specific part that I set weight to.  It seemed to fix the issue as the black areas went away.  So I have no idea what is going on.

The problem is not the texture, but either your Body_mesh or another mesh in this NIF at morphs (weight-slider) "flies apart" - so to speak.

In NifSkope you can see which meshes part of your femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

You can also femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif upload here - to check the nifs.

Archived