Nude Armor for Unique Player / Unique Followers

View File

This mod needed to be made - especially with HDT (or something better) just around the corner! Craftable Nude Armor - for use with the great Unique Player by d-rail602 mod and / or the Unique Followers by FGModule mod. Not transparent textures, but craftable body copies so one can feel the wind as they play. :)

These "armors" utilize the bodies and skin textures from those mods, i.e. YOUR bodies and skins (CBBE or vanilla), but have ballistic damage resistance of 100, energy damage resistance of 50 and radiation damage resistance of 50. Just craft them at any Chem Station (1 leather and 1 steel), then wear them like any other armor. The "armor" isn't set up to be modded, but will keep you protected until later in the game when the need for power armor comes into play. Even then, one can be nude within their power armor. Just imagine! Finally being able to be naked inside a hot, smelly tin can! Oh joy!

There are actually three (3) mods based off of (and augment) the aforementioned mods; Female Nude Armor - Unique Player, Male Nude Armor - Unique Player and Nude Armor - Unique Followers. Naturally, which ever you chose to install, you'll need to have the appropriate required mods installed, as well as the necessary bodies and skins. Refer to the Unique Player and Unique Followers mods for their installation - and be sure to endorse both of those fine mods!

My mod(s) shouldn't cause any problems with any others that I can think of and works fine with Armorsmith Extended. Not much else to say, other than I haven't fully tested this with ALL followers, so if anyone finds a problem, please let me know.

NOTE REGARDING MALES: I recommend Enhanced Vanilla Bodies by the great leito86 to get a nude male body. When a male CBBE-type body arrives (if one's available, I don't know about it), I'll update the appropriate mods.

Required:

Unique Player by d-rail602 and / or Unique Followers by FGModule

Recommened:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE -by Caliente and Ousnius
CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2 by 2pac4eva7
Wasteland Rad Tan - tan lines for CBBE by kerq
CBBE (RIP) by BringtheNoise
CBBE Pubic Hair _ Sexy Tamed Bush by Fiddlestickz
Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar
Loving Piper by Koozebane
Enhanced Vanilla Bodies by leito86
Amorsmith Extended by Gambit77

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Unique Player and/or Unique Followers

View File

may i ask if you could give me a link to the tattoo's you have on your player character and also your CBBE preset because they simply look awsome.

​btw thanks for your mod

Thank you for the kind words. The tats are mine, i.e., I created them. Folks that remember my tat mods I had up on Nexus at one time (but I took them down) have requested that I put them back up again. So I may make something like these available soon-ish, we'll see.

Someone else asked for my character preset as well, so it's posted over on Nexus with this mod. Maybe I should add it here on LL as well. Just didn't think anyone really gave sh*t about my character, to be honest.  My preset does required the CBBE (RIP) mod by BringtheNoise here on LL. A link is already provided to that mod in my description. BTW, my character is on the left. That's "Loving Piper" (mod) on the right.

may i ask if you could give me a link to the tattoo's you have on your player character and also your CBBE preset because they simply look awsome.

​btw thanks for your mod

Thank you for the kind words. The tats are mine, i.e., I created them. Folks that remember my tat mods I had up on Nexus at one time (but I took them down) have requested that I put them back up again. So I may make something like these available soon-ish, we'll see.

Someone else asked for my character preset as well, so it's posted over on Nexus with this mod. Maybe I should add it here on LL as well. Just didn't think anyone really gave sh*t about my character, to be honest.  My preset does required the CBBE (RIP) mod by BringtheNoise here on LL. A link is already provided to that mod in my description. BTW, my character is on the left. That's "Loving Piper" (mod) on the right.

hey man thanks again for your mod. and really i would love to see what else you have in store.

Hi C5,

I just started Fallout 4 with a fresh vanilla install and installed several of the required body mods listed on the OP for your mod. I seem to be having hand texture problems (really dark blotchy hands).

Here is my install sequence:

1 Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Female Nude v1.1

2 Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Male Nude Uncut v1.1

3 Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE- v1.1

4 CBBE (RIP) Bodyslide v1.1

5 Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v1.5c

6 Wasteland Rad Tan Bikini v1.2

7 Amorsmith Extended

8 CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing v2.4

9 CBBE Skimpy Armor Bodyslide files patch v2.5

Any Ideas?

Hi C5,

I just started Fallout 4 with a fresh vanilla install and installed several of the required body mods listed on the OP for your mod. I seem to be having hand texture problems (really dark blotchy hands).

Here is my install sequence:

1 Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Female Nude v1.1

2 Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Male Nude Uncut v1.1

3 Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE- v1.1

4 CBBE (RIP) Bodyslide v1.1

5 Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v1.5c

6 Wasteland Rad Tan Bikini v1.2

7 Amorsmith Extended

8 CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing v2.4

9 CBBE Skimpy Armor Bodyslide files patch v2.5

Any Ideas?

I don't see the "Unique Player" mod on your list.  ???  This mod is to be used with Unique Player and /or Unique Followers.  "...I seem to be having hand texture problems (really dark blotchy hands)."  this sounds like vanilla hands (texture) with a CBBE body.   If you do have the Unique Player mod installed and are still having the problem, copy the file  "basefemalehand_d.dds" from " Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale"  over to " Data\textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemale".

Just curious, why do you have Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Female Nude" installed along with CBBE?

Oh, I forgot to include unique player in my list. So, I basically just copied all my basehumanfemale textures and character assets in the folders desginated for the unique player mods and I still get the blotchy hands. Im using CBBE (RIP) for the body in body slide as well. When I disable your mod the hands are fine.

Im at an impass here.

Oh, and I guess Im a bit of a dork, but for some reason I assumed that the Enhanced Vanilla bodies for male and female were required, but it was only recommended by you. No matter I guess because the cbbe enhanced replaces those files anyways.

My mod has nothing to do with your texture problem as it points to the Unique Player directories for the textures to use. So your problem is there - you have a combo of CBBE and vanilla textures since you mixed the two up.

I'll assume you have large dark brown spots, along with flesh spots on your hands. That's caused from a vanilla texture being "mapped" onto a CBBE mesh. The hand texture layout for vanilla vs CBBE is totally different and the dark brown is no doubt caused by the skin texture "image background" no one sees.

I've attached a "basefemalehands_d.dds file. Place that into " Data\textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemale" directory. See if that solves your problem.

BaseFemaleHands_d.7z

Bingo. That file fixed it. I guess I must've not backtracked far enought when I first used the vanilla body AND armor mods. That, or perhaps something I did with bodyslide when I had some vanilla armor mods?  Anywho, Thanks a bunch!

My pleasure. To me, a big problem with Unique Player is that it isn't available in a CBBE version, just to prevent this very thing. It happens A LOT! At one time I had a mod Better Female Player / Followers that negated this issue, but took it down as I felt I was kinda stepping on toes of the U.P. creator.

Anyway, you got things fixed, so have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

​btw thanks for your mod

Yeah your preset is pretty damn nice, was just about to ask if you had it posted but good thing I took a look in the comments.

I've been using this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10233/?

It only needs cloth to made the armor at the chem station and can accept Railroad armor mods, although your physical dmg modifier is twice as much.  Great job anyway, how difficult was it to make this mod without the creation kit? 

Thanks for the kind words. Looks like a nice mod, although maybe a bit convoluted for my taste. I also can't imagine why anyone would want to change bodies...but hey, that's just me. I didn't mention it on the description page, but one can also use raider armor parts - leather, metal, etc. to augment my "armor". Maybe other stuff too, I've just never checked it out totally.  :)  One's agility and perception gets a slight boost as well.

Making the mod isn't all that difficult in FO4Edit. If I remember correctly, it's just TES5Edit (Skyrim), but one needs to rename the executable to "FO4Edit.exe". DL that, start it up and when the "Master/Plug-in Selection" dialog appears, right click and "Select None". Then you can just select a single .esp to look at. Open up my "NudeFemaleArmor-UniquePlayer.esp" and you can see how it's done.

And you should be using my mod, it's better. LOL!

I've been using this:

It only needs cloth to made the armor at the chem station and can accept Railroad armor mods, although your physical dmg modifier is twice as much.  Great job anyway, how difficult was it to make this mod without the creation kit? 

Thanks for the kind words. Looks like a nice mod, although maybe a bit convoluted for my taste. I also can't imagine why anyone would want to change bodies...but hey, that's just me. I didn't mention it on the description page, but one can also use raider armor parts - leather, metal, etc. to augment my "armor". Maybe other stuff too, I've just never checked it out totally.  :)  One's agility and perception gets a slight boost as well.

Making the mod isn't all that difficult in FO4Edit. If I remember correctly, it's just TES5Edit (Skyrim), but one needs to rename the executable to "FO4Edit.exe". DL that, start it up and when the "Master/Plug-in Selection" dialog appears, right click and "Select None". Then you can just select a single .esp to look at. Open up my "NudeFemaleArmor-UniquePlayer.esp" and you can see how it's done.

You can wear armor with it, the game treats it as a vault suit.  The guy is good, he also made a prewar settlement mod and a Nudist colony mod, we should invite him.

Prewar Settlement

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10649/?

Nudist Colony

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10656/?

I've been using this:

You can wear armor with it, the game treats it as a vault suit.  The guy is good, he also made a prewar settlement mod and a Nudist colony mod, we should invite him.

Prewar Settlement

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10649/?

Nudist Colony

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10656/?

I have no doubt that Thuggy's a fine modder, but I am a little confused as to why you are telling me about his mods in the first place. If his craftable nude armor mod suits your needs better than what I have provided here, then by all means, keep using it. Mine is a little different in that it is to be used specifically with the Unique Player / Unique Followers mods. Sorry if I'm not understanding your point.