Problem with chest clipping

Relevant Halo

As seen in the attachments, there seems to be clipping between the upper and lower portions of the chest whenever the body is slightly leaning forward. Upright it looks fine. What's causing this and how would I resolve it?

I'm using 

CBBE

HDT Trepleen body + vagina and my own custom bodyslide config

XP32 skeleton 3.77

HDT settings from: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

post-63054-0-58207100-1457515622_thumb.jpg

post-63054-0-63715400-1457515616_thumb.jpg

post-63054-0-72418600-1457515635_thumb.jpg

As seen in the attachments, there seems to be clipping between the upper and lower portions of the chest whenever the body is slightly leaning forward. Upright it looks fine. What's causing this and how would I resolve it?

The cause is the mesh skin.
Open this mesh in NifSkope and scale the Breast Bones to 3 and you see the error.

Open this mesh in NifSkope and scale the Breast Bones to 3 and you see the error.

I've got very little experience playing with meshes. 

How would I fix it?

I've got very little experience playing with meshes. 

How would I fix it?

Ask the mod author, if he fixes these errors.

The Skinn for Breast bones and Spine1 need to be adjusted (possibly Spine2).

If you have Blender or 3DS, you can correct it yourself.

Or directly in Outfit Studio:
Tab Bones -> you can scale the Bones and then correct with Brush tool the weight painting.

Archived