I have no idea what I did, please help?

the last thing I did was change the .ini files from the out of date version that made loading times hella long. However this problem has been happening before, I was just messing around in bodyslide made an new preset and did a batch build, went into the game and ran into some skyrim type shit, this is the first time fallout has ever given me the this problem there is nothing conflicting in the load order, and I even downloaded MO for Fo4 and nothing is conflicting or over writing, then I loaded CBBE last so it overwrites all potential retextures, some help would be much appreciated. 

http://imgur.com/a/dKbVv

Edit: 

last mods I Installed (as in today)

-Better 3rd person Camera 

Edit 2: 

I have 2pacs vault suit and none of my bodyslide outfits/body loaded

post-952374-0-96626600-1457476890_thumb.jpg

I dont have any textures installed also the i use 2pacs armor mod and I did the batch build in bodyslide but my slider isnt being displayed in game

First one is the exact problem and the second is wrong.

1. You need CBBE textures. Simply download the mod.

2. What do you mean "your slider isn't displayed in game"? Models on your screenshots are anything but "vanilla".

Incorrect textures. Bodyslide uses CBBE you might have used vanilla textures.

I dont have any textures installed also the i use 2pacs armor mod and I did the batch build in bodyslide but my slider isnt being displayed in game

Like Anonymous said, since you use CBBE you need textures for it or that problem will show itself.

What do you mean Slider isn't being displayed in game? Do you mean on the body itself without any armor/clothes/outfits? If so you maybe forgot to click Build.

Batch Build = Builds the Body(After you are done moving the sliders) to all the outfits/armor/clothes but not to the naked body of the player/npc.

Build = Builds the body(After you are done moving the sliders) to the naked body of the player/npc.

Always Click Build after clicking Batch Build.

Batch Build = Builds the Body(After you are done moving the sliders) to all the outfits/armor/clothes but not to the naked body of the player/npc.

Build = Builds the body(After you are done moving the sliders) to the naked body of the player/npc.

Actually that's incorrect.

Build creates a model with current slider settings for the currently active item only, such as a body or one armor piece.

Batch build does exactly the same, but for every item in the "family", even bodies, unless specified otherwise (because by default all items are "active").

Which you should specify, because it will recreate bodies multiple times and you will never know which you end up with.

For example right now Bodyslide has "CBBE Body", "CBBE Physics" and "CBBE Nevernude".

Without filtering item groups and selecting the one you want, each one of those three is going to be created and immediately replaced by the next one.

Build creates a model with current slider settings for the currently active item only, such as a body or one armor piece.

Batch build does exactly the same, but for every item in the "family", even bodies, unless specified otherwise (because by default all items are "active").

Which you should specify, because it will recreate bodies multiple times and you will never know which you end up with.

For example right now Bodyslide has "CBBE Body", "CBBE Physics" and "CBBE Nevernude".

Without filtering item groups and selecting the one you want, each one of those three is going to be created and immediately replaced by the next one.

Ah you are correct, my bad.

However you should still do Build after you finish the Batch Build. There is a reason for that but I dont remember the reason, still you are free to not do it.

Ah you are correct, my bad.

However you should still do Build after you finish the Batch Build. There is a reason for that but I dont remember the reason, still you are free to not do it.

I installed textures for cbbe, but the bodyslide presets dont appear in game. Bodyslide worked fine before about a week ago but now 2pacs armors dont load, neither do the textures.

I installed textures for cbbe, but the bodyslide presets dont appear in game. Bodyslide worked fine before about a week ago but now 2pacs armors dont load, neither do the textures.

2pac armor is a vanilla replacer, so if, for example, 2pac road leathers are applied, they come in game with a modified, that is, new  RaiderUnderArmorF.nif in ...\meshes\armor\RaiderUnderArmor. Check that out in BodySlide:

[Outfit/Body] 2pac Road Leathers

[Preset]      (your choice of the list)

Push Build  button

and check the date and time of the newly created nif file in its folder

Here's what it looks like in game with own preset CBBE_Curvy_Size80 (80 on the breast size slider, CBBE curvy standard is 30)

post-1114820-0-94416700-1458039161_thumb.png

In case you didn't get the to be expected textures anymore, the to be replaced nif file, here: the actual RaiderUnderArmorF.nif  (and thus its links to the texture), is most likely corrupted. The 1st step is thus always to create a fresh .nif in BodySlide first. In case more than just one armor of 2pac show the same errors in game, uninstall 2pac in the mod manager and install the mod anew, don't let it just overwrite.

Archived