A house big enough for a harem?

raptor4d4

Totally OT, but: Did that work for you? I had a big problem: after each stripping action, no matter if already naked or stripping animation deactivated, my running/walking animation was broken and i couldn't find a way to fix it. CPU plans do redo it, but his new SSX causes a lot of (very appretiated ;)) work first.

At the time I tested it, I wasn't really into bondage / bestiality - meaning I didn't test it thoroughly. But I didn't encounter any of the problems you mention. And if I recall correctly, those bugs shouldn't be related to a modded cell, but to some FNIs related problem. At least, that what it sounds like to me. But who am I to lecture on modding.

Nevertheless, the place is vast - that's why I came up with it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

Performancefriendly because of seperate rooms. A Dungon for naughty girls and female NPC to replace. Simply the best in my opinion.

I myself updated the dark aria with ZAZ furniture, but thats not for public. 

Gave this mod a try.  Really liked everything it had to offer.  Looked around and the place looked spectacular.  Thought I might have a real winner here.  Fortunately (or unfortunately) I did some testing to see if some of the ideas I was getting would work when the time came in my series.  Most basic of all, simply moving the harem into the house. 

I spoke to the women in my character's harem thus far.  For most of them an option came up to move them to the Bathhouse.  I gave them all different instructions and places to go.  However only one actually moved to where I wanted them to.  The rest stayed in Honeyside.  One of them I couldn't get the dialogue option at all.  I use Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) so I made her a follower, took her there and used the "this is your home" option to make her a resident.  Unfortunately the guards in the place became hostile when she walked by, warning her like an intruder, until eventually attacking and killing her.

Unless someone knows a way to fix these problems, I'll have to drop this mod from the running.  Shame.  :(

I'll take another look at the other homes suggested.  And more suggestions are welcome if anyone has any.  Thanks. 

Found this mod/patch on Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52090/?)

It's supposed to make the guards friendlier

Performancefriendly because of seperate rooms. A Dungon for naughty girls and female NPC to replace. Simply the best in my opinion.

Gave this mod a try.  Really liked everything it had to offer.  Looked around and the place looked spectacular.  Thought I might have a real winner here.  Fortunately (or unfortunately) I did some testing to see if some of the ideas I was getting would work when the time came in my series.  Most basic of all, simply moving the harem into the house. 

I spoke to the women in my character's harem thus far.  For most of them an option came up to move them to the Bathhouse.  I gave them all different instructions and places to go.  However only one actually moved to where I wanted them to.  The rest stayed in Honeyside.  One of them I couldn't get the dialogue option at all.  I use Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) so I made her a follower, took her there and used the "this is your home" option to make her a resident.  Unfortunately the guards in the place became hostile when she walked by, warning her like an intruder, until eventually attacking and killing her.

Unless someone knows a way to fix these problems, I'll have to drop this mod from the running.  Shame.  :(

I'll take another look at the other homes suggested.  And more suggestions are welcome if anyone has any.  Thanks. 

Thanks.  I'll give this a try.

Hope it works.  The character I initially tried moving into the Bathhouse, Sylgja, never becomes a follower normally.  Hope this works with NPCs like her. 

Tested it out.  One guard still gives hostile dialogue whenever one of my new NPCs walks by but she hasn't attacked them.  Yet.  She goes back to normal once they walk away.  Before it didn't matter how far away they were.  They would attack eventually.

Hope it continues to work. 

Archived