Grain

I'm having a difficult time trying to get rid of a grainy/noisy look to my game. It usually occurs in dark areas. I am using Bleak ENB and EFLX.

I'll post a picture later, but is there any setting that I change in the effect or SweetFX settings?

I'm having a difficult time trying to get rid of a grainy/noisy look to my game. It usually occurs in dark areas. I am using Bleak ENB and EFLX.

I'll post a picture later, but is there any setting that I change in the effect or SweetFX settings?

You're going to have to use a different ENB or alter the ENB ini/skyrim prefs to reduce the grain.

You're going to have to use a different ENB or alter the ENB ini/skyrim prefs to reduce the grain.

Alrighty I'll try another ENB, thanks.

Archived