Feet under the ground

Matz

For the boots it looks like they are not High Heel, at least not HDT High Heels.

For the naked feet I have no idea.

They are, i have the message who appear when it's High Heels shoes

In the McM for high heels there are different slots pick one adjust the height attach it to the heels you are wearing if it isn't right remove it and adjust some more. I haven't messed with the other one but there is a global setting 

Myuhinny gave you allready the solution and just for the record I know this issue very well and for me its 100% of time the case when I load a savegame where I dont wear high heels when I did in the other used savegame before only solution seems to be to restard the game so far for me.

This effect is like the high heels spell gets why ever into the loaded savegame and applied on the bare foot once the system sees you dont wear heals it detaches the spell thats why the bare feet are under the ground as said dont ask me why or how, but for me this issue is reproducible by as said loading from a high heel savegame to a bare foot savegame as weird as it sounds maybe this helps one of you btw this issue continues on every savegame I load until I restart the game then all savegames work as intended

Edit: another information to that in the highheel mcm the effect is marked as allready applied when the bare feet are under ground and you equip high heels they are obviously also to low, but in the mcm the setting is on the normal hight for heels so its as I try'd to explain as if the high heel effect gets removed on the loaded savegame even tough there was non and leads to the feet beeing under the ground

Sometimes a anyoing issue, but nothing I looked further in or I have a problem with, but maybe it helps one of you guys

Difficult for me to understand all you said, English isn't my main language, i will try what you say (If i understood good lol) and if it don't work for me i think i will reinstall HDT HH and if it still don't work i will deal with it :/ Thank you for your help everybody.

Archived