[Outfit Studio] little problem on a custom outfit

Bloodfang

Hey there guys,

It's been months I haven't played FO4, so I thought with the recent updates and mods, why not give the game another shot, especially with the new DLCs coming.

I know a bit how to use the Outfit Studio from Bodyslide, it's actually way easier and better to mix'n'match outfits with it compared to Nifskope.

I did a custom outfit with it before.

Today I'm having this issue after testing if the mods in my game were working :

http://imgur.com/a/5xCh9

As you can see there a problem, crushed breasts XD

I have no idea what's the cause of this, the jacket was a standalone meshes and was converted to my body preset before being used in Outfit Studio, same with the bra and the jeans.

Is there something I should do in Outfit Studio to fix this?

Also, something to be noted, when I equip/unequip the outfit it doesn't help, though when I left the Vault, the outfit came back to normal, until I tried to unequip/equip it to see if it was really working but that problem came up again.. ^^'

Did you build the physics body in BodySlide? It causes this bug with outfits (see the sticky on the CBBE page).

Oh shit, sorry !

I knew it was an early release but I would never have thought it would have an impact on CBBE outfits that don't use physics. So thank you, that fixed the problem. ^^

Did you build the physics body in BodySlide? It causes this bug with outfits (see the sticky on the CBBE page).

Oh shit, sorry !

I knew it was an early release but I would never have thought it would have an impact on CBBE outfits that don't use physics. So thank you, that fixed the problem. ^^

Short version: CBBE physics (any physics other than vanilla outfits really) move the physics bones. In the case of CBBE it also renames the physics bones to that of the left and right breast. When you equip an outfit it moves them back. Hence the distortion. It's a bit more complicated than that but it's the gist.

Archived