Thanks a lot!!

Finally made it to work. My mistake was that nvse_ext wasn't in the right folder. Since I am new to this, I assumed that with FOMM I can add all the archived files I downloaded and they will go in the right folders.

Thanks again :)

I've been hesitant to chime in here, but I'm having a kind of creeping doom effect when using Sexout. I started a fresh game just to see if it would happen again. After many sexual encounters of various types and a stable game for many days and saves, something seems to accumulate over time and saves until the crashing starts (stackhash errors). If what I've read in unrelated FNV postings is accurate, these errors are DEP related. I excluded NVSE and falloutnv.exe, but that didn't get rid of the stackhash crashes.

Once it starts to happen, it seems to persist in any savegame that created (I use CASM). I can load older saves to result in a more stable game, but the creeping doom effect returns over time and messes up the saves again. Once it has happened, I can launch the game, load a recent save, and have maybe 3 sex acts before the problem happens. When it crashes, it is always at the end of sex. It seems to be during redressing/standing up.

I was using SexoutNotify for awhile, thinking it was necessary. I recently read where it wasn't and stopped using it, but that didn't seem to correct the issue in my existing saves. While I was using it I noticed times when I wouldn't receive any notice about the act in progress (and several after that), until some random point during a later sex act (only consensual ones that I noticed) where I would get a spam of the undisplayed notices with just a second between each. Sometimes I got messages that didn't make any sense, like "Rushing water has increased your attack speed" or some such. Sometimes that message appears while I'm walking. I don't carry any of that, I use the canteen and I'm not actively inside the Lonesome Road portion of the game. Not sure if this delay I'm seeing was an indicator of my creeping doom syndrome or the cause. I'm going to start one more clean game with the current releases of all the sexout plugins to see if the lack of Notify makes the difference over time. Anyone ever see anything similar with their games?

I am also having this peculiar problem. At first sex acts would crash to desktop when outside and worked inside but with invisible animations. I re-downloaded and re-installed the mods and plugins below and now the sex acts do not happen at all. My load order seems to be correct (Sexout.esm and SCR.esm after the vanilla game files and the .esp files afterwards)

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[ ] ClassicPack.esm

[ ] TribalPack.esm

[ ] MercenaryPack.esm

[ ] DeadMoney.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[ ] LonesomeRoad.esm

[ ] OldWorldBlues.esm

[ ] HonestHearts.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] Sexout LevelUp.esp

[X] SexoutNotify.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp

My mod list in the package manager is as follows:

BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer

BNB_Armor-35047-1-0

BNB_Body-35047-1-0

BnB_BodyExtender_Compatability_Skeleton_1_2-45229-1-20

Honest_Arts_DLC_Patch-39880-1

Lonesome_Road_DLC_Patch-39880-1-0

nvse_2_beta12

nvse_extender_v5

Old_World_Blues_DLC_Patch-39880-3-2

SexoutCommonResources20120325

SexoutNG_anims

SexoutNG_datapack

SexoutNG_plugins

The Mod Configuration Menu

You don't have sex acts because you don't have any sexout plugins installed that actually put sexout functionality into the game. Sexout.esm is just the engine, it doesn't actually do anything. Notify you can get rid of, that's just a debug tool, and may even cause issues.

What you would be looking for would be stuff like SexoutSex, Hookups or the Tryouts plugins. Just browse the download forum.

You don't have sex acts because you don't have any sexout plugins installed that actually put sexout functionality into the game. Sexout.esm is just the engine' date=' it doesn't actually do anything. Notify you can get rid of, that's just a debug tool, and may even cause issues.

What you would be looking for would be stuff like SexoutSex, Hookups or the Tryouts plugins. Just browse the download forum.

[/quote']

I have since installed a few plugins (brutalrapers, sexoutsex and smallertalk, and sexoutrocket. While sex acts do initiate now, they are invisible for both characters involved and if I initiate them outside the game reloads and crashes to desktop. Anyone have any ideas as to what may be happening?

HI I got he problem that every time the sex ends and the usual fade to black happens, that my Game crashes. What I dont understand is that it worked the whole day and suddenly the crashes occur. Sometimes I am able to masturbate and no crash happens but when I engage in sex it will always crash.

It all Strted when I tried to have sex with a guy from the ncr by Primm.

EDIT 2: The Crash only seems to occur in the Primm area

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

i got the same Problem... re-installed FO.NV and Sexout wouldnt work any more :(

But then i read through this Forum and found a thread about someone blaming the crashes on the Language-Version of those .exe-files...

So i searched for some english-falloutnv-exe and look here... Sexout works like a charm :D

Thanks LL :D

I have the same problem. It crashes whenever i try something. I can't really tell if it has something todo with sexoutsex because none of the other plugins i had before i reinstalled had any visible effect anyway since i didnt seem to have the possibilty to test it in any way (...) but as soon as an animation is supposed to start the game collapses... Fun thing is i cant even start MCM without the game crashing right after start by the way...

1. I checked it multiple times. Everything seems to be there. I also went through the threads that described simliar problems to check for things with my loading-order but nothing seems to be wrong.

2. Requirements are all there with the exception of the MCM since it simply crashes the game all by itself, but from what i know its less a requirement then something you "want to have".

3. I reinstalled it three times. To make sure i have a clean installation. One when i encountered the error in my normal installation, second when i encountered it with a fresh one and third to make sure none of the other mods i installed at the second time could cause that error. >:

What do you mean "steam busts your gamefiles?"

You could have caused this.. sure.. but the only way (barring force majeure) is to have not followed the installation instructions.. ;)

If you don't mind me being 'cute'/sarcastic/etc

You definitely caused this! The game works, and these mods work. If everything is installed correctly according to the instructions, it does work. The only real answer is that somewhere along the way, you did something wrong. The computer only does what you tell it to (unless it's broken). ;)

Yea, you are right probably. I just don't know where it could have gone wrong. There are a few points where i didnt understand what i was supposed todo, so i probably did screw it up because of that.

For example the whole thing with the skeleton was confusing me. Did i just need the skeleton or a certain bodymod working with it? Im a dumb girl... then i didnt get why i need to downloa your extender when sexout itself was installing one in the same folder. and i wasnt sure which one to use. So i used the extra once, and then i tried the one coming with sexout, etc etc... yea thinking about that chances are high i screwed it up somewhere. @.@

You need astymma's skeleton. You don't need any bodymod in particular for sexout, and it will work fine with no body mods at all. If you do install a body mod, if it includes a skeleton (BnB does, others might), make sure you do not install that skeleton -- install astymma's and don't let any other mods overwrite it.

Any other points that confused you?